Questions about CroatiaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Croatia
Tell me how to get to it from the Baska Voda resort. How much will the entrance ticket, travel cost (if you go by public transport and if by a rented car)
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We are planning to go to Venice. Tip: what is the best way to go with a group or on your own?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
We are going to Primosten in July August.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Hello, I am going to visit Croatia in June. I would like to clearly plan my vacation (for 2 weeks)
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Traveling on a cruise liner, parking for half a day.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
gentlemen, no one has preserved the contacts of local enthusiasts who take tourists on excursions?? We will be very grateful
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
If everything is so complicated with visiting the Plitvice Lakes, then how is it with visiting the Krka waterfalls from Makarska?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
What is the best way to go to Plitvice Lakes without renting a car? I really want to. And yet, where is the best place to book excursions in Makarska?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon. We will rest in Opatija from 14/07/2012 (Saturday) for 10 days. We order individual excursions, a group of 4 people, by car, we are looking for 2 more group members for a joint trip. Price per person 55 euros + 15 euros entrance ticket. We are also planning a trip to Rovinj and the Island of Krk. There are two of us, a couple of 35 years old. The tour starts in Opatija, we agreed with the guide that you can stop by the cities along the way: Rijeka, Tsirkvenica and Yovo Vinodol. The tour was booked through an agency in Opatija dinitours.com
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We fly at the end of July on our own to Croatia, we arrive at Pula airport. We are traveling with two adults and two children. Share your experience on how to get from the airport to Vinodolski in the most comfortable way. How much is the taxi fare on our route. Children get sick on the bus, we carry baby carriages and other children's things with us.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me, please, how much does an excursion to Plitvice Lakes cost from Poreč? And in general, how much money do you need to have with you for 7-8 days for 1 person in order to visit 2-3 excursions, have lunch, and for that and that?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We are planning a holiday in Opatija at the end of July. 2 adults and 2 children 10 years old. I read on the forums that it is convenient to go on an excursion to Istria from Opatija, we really want to see the city of Rovinj, and of course the Plitvice Lakes. Since we eat with children, we don’t want to teleport on an excursion on a bus with a group. Please tell me: is it possible to find individual excursions with a Russian-speaking guide in Opatija, and how much could such an excursion cost per person? Thank you all in advance.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 14 answers
Can you take a day trip to Venice without a Schengen visa? As far as I know earlier, such a possibility was bula, but, sorry, I don’t know the current procedure. What is necessary for whom
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We are planning a road trip around Croatia (from Dubrovnik, where the hotel is). But on the map I found a piece of land that belongs to Bosnia and Herzegovina. How about crossing the border? Do I need visas etc.? The same question about traveling to Montenegro. Experienced autotravellers - unsubscribe !!!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I'm going to Croatia for the first time. I want to see Plitvice Lakes. Is there such an excursion from Mlini? How tiring is it (how many hours does it take the bus to get there and back)? Approximate price of the tour? How many hours are left to visit the reserve? Please advise!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
My first time in Croatia. The choice of excursions is very large. I don't want to miss out on something really worthwhile. Please advise!!!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good evening! Tell me please, we want to get from Croatia to Venice. Do I need a visa, what kind, and if I get a Finnish Schengen visa, is it necessary to open it in Finland for a 1-day excursion in Venice?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Who will help with advice on how best to get on an excursion to Italy (I think Bari) from the island of Korcula? It is advisable to find out the price, travel time and how best to go with an organized tour or on your own. We will rest from September 1-15 by private car. Still interested in shopping in Bari. I will be very grateful for the answers.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
double room price 7 days
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me, please, how much do excursions to Plitvice Lakes and Dubrovnik cost if you go from Central Dalmatia? Or is it better to go to Dubrovnik by renting a car?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Dear fans of Croatia! How far are Plitvice Lakes and Dubrovnik from the Istra coast, are there excursions from there, their cost?
14 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
Dear fans of Croatia! How far are Plitvice Lakes and Dubrovnik from the Istra coast, are excursions organized there, duration of the trip and cost, thanks
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Thanks guys for the previous reply. We were very pleased, because you yourself understand how you don’t want to bathe with a visa. We are going to Croatia for the first time, on our own, by invitation, and I would like to see everything at max ... Where we will stop, I don’t know for sure. We will fly to Split or Dubrovnik. With this (tickets), as I already understood, I strained my own.
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, is it possible to go savage, i.e. take accommodation without prior reservation? How to get from Budva to Makarska? And how to make an excursion to Italy for one day (visa, cost)? Thanks!
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
We want to go to Croatia in September. Which resort should you choose, which hotel? I want at least 4*. What money is better to take - euros or dollars? Is it worth going to Venice for a day?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
If anyone has been to this place, please give information what kind of resort it is, what beaches. I booked a villa there without a guide, there is little information on the sites. Where can I go from there and how, what excursions to take? Is it possible to windsurf there?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more