Questions about TunisExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Tunis
I heard about this two-day excursion, a lot and tedious shopping. I'm not going to buy anything, I'm interested in the desert. Please tell me there is another option. Maybe you can agree with some guide about another path that leads exactly the tour, and not shopping. Maybe someone knows who to contact. Thanks
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Are there any tours in Tunisia (in particular, Mahdia) not from a tour operator? Information flashed that all prices for excursions are fixed by the government of Tunisia ...
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I'm going to the seaside with my son. Interested in a trip to the Sahara. How is it with a 6 year old? Really or not. How much are adult and child tickets? What clothes do you need for this excursion?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
who was in this hotel, please answer. I don't like my next trip. Who rested in this hotel, tell us what other nasty things can you expect?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Where is it better to buy excursions in Tunisia - from a tour operator or from street agencies? What's the price?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Advice on which excursions should not be taken
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Please write if there is an employee selling excursions in the hotel (in Russian)? What company? Where can I see prices for excursions?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
What do you advise? Who to contact? What price?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
probably from Nabeul
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
What is the program for this tour? Is it interesting and not dangerous to health?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
Can anyone tell me, pzhl, is it cheaper and better to rent a car in Tunisia or go on excursions with tourists? And, if anyone knows where in Sousse you can rent a car cheaply?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Do you need a Schengen visa for this? Or do they put a police one?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
I read about the guide Natalya from the biblio-globus. How can I get on the tour with her?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 4 answers
Can you please tell me how much the tour to the crocodile farm costs? Can you get there on your own?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I would like as much information and advice as possible!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Can you tell me which tours are offered and what are their prices? How is the internet in the hotel?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
There are no reviews for this hotel in the last year. Is it really that bad there? Any information would be welcome. Thank you
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Which agency is better to take, advise. Thank you all.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me please, what are the excursions from the hotel in Tunisia and how much do they cost! Is it worth it to travel by public transport around the country? Is there WiFi in the hotel for free? Thank you very much.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Which sights are organized excursions for Russian-speaking tourists. Their prices. My wife and I are planning to rest with you from 8.09 for 10 days. Thanks in advance.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Who is more profitable (cheaper) to take excursions - from street agents, as in Turkey, or does it not matter at all?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Can you please tell me how much does a 2-day excursion in sugar cost and where is it better to take it? Thanks
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
how much is the sugar tour
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get from Sousse to the Sahara. I want to go, but I'm afraid my sore back will not withstand a long ride
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
You need to understand their cost and duration.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I heard that in Tunisia, not everywhere and not everything can be photographed, is that so? what is the reason for this, I would like to bring home great photos
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Is it true that you can change our vodka on excursions and in what ratio?
15 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more