Questions about HungaryExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Hungary
7 years ago  •  11 subscribers 10 answers
How much does a 24-hour sightseeing Pass or a separate travel pass for all modes of transport cost? 2. What is the most important thing to watch in Budapest?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Dear tourists :) I am going to visit the Tropicarium Oceanarium in Budapest on my own. I'm going on a bus tour, after the survey I want to go to Campona. I know the address, but I don't know the city very well. Tell me, who went, how to get either from the area of ​​​​the Fisherman's Bastion or from the Basilica of St. Stephen. Thanks!
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
What is more profitable: to book excursions when buying a tour or already in Budapest?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon, I will be in Hungary for one evening, of course I would like to see the maximum. I will live on Andrássy Avenue, I would very much like to see the Parliament from the Fisherman's Bastion, but how to get there. Please tell me.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
who bought budapest cards for 2 days? There will be two free days in Budapest, we want to go to the zoo, baths, ride a boat and just walk around the city. The card costs 35 euros for two days: the zoo is free, a boat trip, travel around the city. Who used it - where did you buy it? profitable? satisfied? what did they use?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
In the tour program on the last day they offer an excursion "Tihany-Keszthely-Heviz" I don't know whether to go? according to the date it will be March 23. Who was it - what can you say? The cost is 60 euros - there are two of us, for us 120 euros is a decent amount and you don’t want to just throw it away ...
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
please tell me if there are excursions to the parliament now? what is the schedule and how to get on the excursion. Thanks
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
We are going to Budapest for Catholic Christmas (we will be in the city from the afternoon of December 23rd until the morning of December 26th). I ask for advice: - How to manage time rationally? What can and should be seen in 2.5 days? Where is the Christmas market in Budapest?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
We are going to Italy through Budapest (excursion tour) according to the program offered by Szentendre, many have already been there (and more than once). Where you can take a walk in Budapest in your free time.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Several times I was in an organized group, but is it possible to buy a walk along the Danube individually?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
who goes on a bus tour Sea of ​​​​pleasure with health benefits in the New Year 2012 Let's get acquainted.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
As far as I understand, in addition to Hungarian dishes, a cultural program with songs and dances will be offered. The asking price is 25 euros. Who WAS-- what do you think? According to reviews - in the national restaurant you can eat twice as cheap. But it is the musical part of the program that attracts. And there are no reviews for it. Is there an alternative to this action? Perhaps, on certain days, national restaurants have the same programs to go on your own and save money? By the way, about a similar program in Bulgaria spoke with coolness - but I really liked it. Therefore, I want to go to Hungary.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 16 answers
I read the comments, they unanimously write that it is better to go to Szentendra on your own, and not with a tour. But such a nuance: during the declared elective "Bend of the Danube" the group will be taken not only to Szentendre, but also to Vyshegrad. Szentendre and Vyshegrad are located in such a way that without difficulty and, most importantly, UNJUSTIFIED EXPENSES OF TIME, I can get there and there on my own? Or maybe it’s still worth it with a group so as not to fuss? Tell me, I'm lost. The tour costs 30 euros, in the responses I deducted that tourists traveling by self-propelled from Budapest to Szentendre (but without Visegrad) spent 5 euros on travel + meals (in a Chinese restaurant). The difference of 25 euros (260 hryvnias) is not so important, as you want it to turn out sensibly and save money and time.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 19 answers
the tour operator offers such additional excursions in addition to the sightseeing tour in Budapest, is it worth taking them, or is it better to walk around Budapest on your own, provided that you only have 1 full day at your disposal. "Wise rulers" 25 euro - excursion to the parliament Szentendre 20 euros "charm of the night city" - 25 euros, evening tour along the Korzo embankment and st. Vazi and champagne boat trip
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I hope that we will be in Budapest on March 26 and 27 (the travel agency is already arranging the flight). I would like one of these days to get on a survey with a Russian-speaking guide for a moderate fee. There are two of us. My address is [email protected]
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
on 1 day
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
All questions
UAE
more