Questions about Czech republicExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Czech republic
Can you tell me if there are tours at the hotel? And where can I find more detailed information on excursions at this hotel?
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I know that Prague is a very beautiful city with a lot of sights. And I understand that we have very little time. Therefore, I ask for advice on how to choose the most-most. Or maybe it's better to relax and just have a beer in your free time?
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Hello biathlon lovers. I plan to go to the World Cup stage in the Czech Republic. I'm going to live in Brno and go to competitions in Nove Mesto na Morave (to the biathlon and ski stadium). Who has experience and maybe someone knows - from where in Brno there is a direct connection to the Nove Mesto na Morave stadium. (I think there should be direct transfers) - I am grateful in advance for any information.
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! I would like to know the opinion of tourists who have already visited the Czech Republic. In June, we are going to go to Prague with a young man for 9 nights (it turns out to be a full 8 days). In the Czech Republic for the first time, so it is very difficult to make a choice in favor of certain field trips. At the moment we are planning excursions: 1) Dresden and Königstein 2) Moravian Kras and Pernstein Castle 3) Czech Kurumlov All these excursions are for the whole day (11-12 hours). That is, we will be able to see Prague these days only in the evening and at night (if we have strength left). So the question is: Is it worth planning so many excursions, or at least one should be excluded in order to have time to enjoy Prague itself?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Is it possible to get directly from the Pyramida Hotel near Prague Castle to the Old Town Square "Under the Clock" and how?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
We are going to Prague for 8 days from December 1st.
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
I booked all excursions on an Internet in this agency, payment on the spot, prices in euros, I will pay in euros or kroons. Dear tourists who attended excursions from this agency, tell us how the guides and in general the organization of all excursions. Maybe someone will tell you a better agency, because I still paid the money anyway.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
All excursions start at the National Museum early in the morning, how to get there as quickly as possible from the Pyramida Hotel, next to Prague Castle, how much time?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, is it worth taking it (we are going in mid-November)?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
those that you remember the most, preferably with a Russian-speaking guide. We are traveling together for 7 days. In November. I rummaged through the forums, while I was interested in a sightseeing tour, to Karlovy Vary for 1 day and to Bavaria for 2 days (who was in November, share your impressions).
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
If you come for 1 day in Karlovy Vary, where can you swim in the thermal spring? How much does it cost?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I can’t understand about rides: if you travel back and forth all day in transport, how long to buy them? How to remember how much time is left on it? In general, please explain in more detail
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Where are the "singing" fountains? What is the price? What time does it start?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
They offered a tour for 3 adults with 4 excursions: 2 overviews, Vienna, Dresden - for 180 USD. more expensive than without excursions. Is it worth taking? I would like to at least approximately know the prices for excursions from the hotel to Vienna, Dresden.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, we will be in Brno, exactly 3 hours. We arrive at the railway station, we leave from it. From 10.20 to 13.20. How to make an itinerary so that you get an idea of ​​the main sights of the city, do not miss the train and still have a bite to eat? I read that everything in the city is compact and there are few main places. - Church of Peter and Paul - Old Town Hall - Freedom Square - Green Market - Monastery of the Capuchins - Church of Jacob - Spielberg Can this be done? I will be very grateful.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
5 years ago, the guide of the Arteks 94 tour operator, Yuri Batushan, retired from tourism. Since then, no one has known anything about him. Many tourists and travel agencies have tried to find out where he is? But all this time no answers or information about him It seemed that this "mystery" would remain "unsolved" :) And so, on April 1st :) 2013, on various travel forums, and many directly to personal mail, "mysterious" links to a personal page come guide Yuri Batushan on facebook. Who knows what it is? PR campaign of "some" travel company, April Fool's drawing, or the legendary guide really returns? Yuri, please, if you read this question - answer it personally, spread the rumors! Very many still remember your excursions, and deserve a direct answer! Best regards, Curious Tourist, "gaper" :)
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are more interested in excursions from Lazne to Germany-Switzerland which buses cost and what to take with you from clothes (there are still mountains there cool)
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 16 answers
We will be in Prague from 11 to 15.02.13. I would like to go on an excursion to the Kozel brewery or to Pilsen. Where could I buy? What is the price? Or how to get there? Thanks for the advice in advance.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
What do you, as an eyewitness, advise you to visit in the country to complete your impressions (March)! I will consider all offers! I want to see a lot during the week so that the days are busy.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 25 answers
I am interested in a group ONE DAY excursion from Prague to Neuschwanstein Castle. Does anyone know of travel agencies in Prague that have such excursions?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
How much will it cost and how long does it take to travel from Prague to Vienna.....
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon. We will be in Prague at the end of September 2012. My husband wants to drive around the places of the heroes of Hasek's novels. Has anyone traveled? help plan an itinerary or join a group tour. The travel agency offered us only an individual tour of about 350 euros for 2. But it's too expensive
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Advise: a guidebook, excursions .... or something else!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Hello! I'm going to Prague, advise if it's worth going to Dresden? What is on offer in this tour? Thanks in advance!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon, veterans. How can I go on excursions on my own (by public transport) and how much will it cost?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
The tour lasts 2 days
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
In the summer I plan a trip to the Czech Republic (not with a ticket). What do you need to get into the state. organs, see how everything works, take pictures? Is it possible?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
All these excursions are offered for an additional fee! Is it worth going to everything? What to choose? Or is it better to walk around Prague on your own?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more