Questions about Czech republicTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Czech republic
Good afternoon! Tell me which tour operators provide buses for tours from Ukraine to Europe with open and working toilets. I want to go with a child of 8 years on a tour without night crossings.
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
In Prague there is a place to live - with a distant relative, and excursions, meals - will be organized by her.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello. My husband and I want to go to Prague in April, but we don't know where to start. Advise which operator to contact, which hotel to choose and what to see. The most important thing is that the bus tour does not suit us, we want to fly there and back. Thanks
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 20 answers
Interested in the level of service, guides, transport
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Where better to spend a small romantic week-end with her husband for a silver wedding. Paris is not offered.
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 23 answers
What is it and why and are there any other fees in hotels and how much does it cost
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
We want to spend a vacation there, what can you say about this tour company
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I didn’t have a Schengen visa in my passport yet. I don’t work officially. I want to buy a package tour (air) to visit the Czech Republic. Please advise where to go? my email: [email protected]
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Hello, forum users! I plan to go in early August, I will be glad to receive feedback from everyone who took advantage of this offer. :-)
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We want to go on a bus tour with a friend. We live in Lugansk. Which travel agency is better to choose?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
Before that, we traveled with Accord and Fairy, but their dates are not quite right now. Advise well-established tour operators, you need a bus tour without night crossings, with departure from Lviv or Chop. Preferably the Czech Republic. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
There is a choice, they were going to go with the Alliance tour, they convinced me to go to the Accord tour. Now we are faced with a choice, the bus tour "Six beautiful moments-Czech Republic" - it is the most inexpensive and of course it attracts. The second option, the tour "Favorite duo Prague and Budapest "without night crossings. And the third option, the most expensive air tour" To Prague by plane. so terrible on the bus? And if anyone knows which tour is better if we want to visit Prague maximum Dresden? to go and between the start of the tour? How is the weather in October?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
I can’t find a review on the Zlata Praga St. Petersburg tour operator, is it reliable, is it worth contacting them (there is one in the EFRT, I checked it)
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
we are going with Amigo, Zlata Prague tour, how long does it take for the tour operator to issue documents at the airport? (departure from Vnukovo at 11-35)? Is the tour operator reliable?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. Please advise a tour operator to Prague from Kiev. Thank you in advance
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Good afternoon. We want to fly to Prague at the end of May. We found a seemingly good travel agency - it suits both in terms of money and dates. It's called Otus. Has anyone already flown with them? Share your experience. Were there any troubles? Thank you in advance
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! Can anyone share their experience of traveling to Europe (in particular the CZECH REPUBLIC) through 1001tur. We bought a tour at the Novosibirsk office in early April, but with the paperwork they said to come only in mid-May, and the flight would be in mid-June. I found several reviews that also delayed the paperwork, and then, in general, did not answer calls. I really don't want to be scammed Share the information)) Thank you very much in advance!)) Tanya
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I don't want to make the wrong choice!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
December 23-27
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
A question! If we take a tour to the Czech Republic, which, for example, includes Paraga as the main city, + sightseeing day trips to Karlovy Vary, Dresden, etc., is it possible not to visit them or is it mandatory? We are considering sightseeing tours to the Czech Republic with such travel agencies as Natalie-Voyage, Tatur, Bohemia, Inkormatur.. Can you recommend any other travel companies with bus tours?
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 14 answers
I want to go on a bus tour to the Czech Republic. Who used the services of this operator? Everything is interesting.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Which Ukrainian tour operator works best in the Czech Republic?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, worthy Kyiv agencies for a sightseeing trip to Prague + Dresden.
14 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
Hello! I'm going to go to the Czech Republic on a Prague + Dresden + Vienna tour. Now I am choosing an agency with which to go. Has anyone traveled from Panda Travel or Maxima Travel? Share your impressions.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello. I want to go to the Czech Republic in early February, to see Prague and, possibly, other cities. I'm going to go by train from Moscow. Can you recommend a reliable travel agency or a specific tour? What is the estimated cost?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Hello. We want a big company to go on New Year's Eve to go on an excursion to the Czech Republic. Tell me, maybe someone already had the experience of celebrating New Year's Eve in the Czech Republic? What is the weather like there in winter. Where should I go? And how much can a tour cost approximately. thanks!
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
Who in the Czech Republic was the host of the "4 seasons" and excursions from them? Share your impressions.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Who is the tour operator of Air Tours for Accord and Ilves Tour? They just have an identical air tour, but the prices are different ... I still wonder who their tour operator is.
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
I'm going to the Czech Republic in September. They suggested Alliance. I would like to know reviews about it.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more