Questions about CroatiaTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Croatia
I bought a tour to Croatia from Join Up, and then I read reviews about this tour operator and my hair stood on end. How can I control the hotel reservation, what should I require from the tour agent to be sure that the hotel is booked for me, and about air tickets too
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Hello. Today I found a site where you can book Robinsonades, but you have to pay an advance for the reservation. I didn’t use it before, maybe someone has already used it and knows if this site is reliable?: http://www.croatia-online.com.ua/
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Do you accept tourists with animals? Yorkshire Terrier weight 1.2 kg? Free or paid? thanks for the answer
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What is better for a relaxing holiday Opatija or Tucepi? where are the best beaches?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
we want to go together with my husband on a comfortable tour to croatia
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
We fly to Croatia on May 30, and arrive in Montenegro. Who flew like that? How long does it take to get to Croatia. In Montenegro, Tivat airport, in Croatia, a hotel in Cavtat. We fly via Tez Tour. I was shocked when I received the tickets. (Flight through Montenegro)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, we are now faced with a choice, we want to go on vacation in mid-September, we just can’t choose Spain or Croatia, and there and there hotels offer 3 *. I want the sea and interesting excursions. Can you advise!
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 16 answers
found an apartment at http://www.adriatic-home.com/. The owners are asking for a 40% advance payment to be transferred to their account. You cannot pay by card. Isn't that a lot? Not a money scam? I somehow know that the practice is 10-15% maximum. Has anyone booked through this site? how to protect yourself? A bit scary
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I am from Kyiv. Suggest tour operators in Croatia. Or is it better to book directly into this country? REALLY want this hotel http://www.solmelia.com/nHoteles/jsp/C_Hotel_Description.jsp?codigoHotel=7012 But there are no reviews at all!
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Please tell me where in Ukraine you can buy last-minute tours to Croatia, and does anyone have experience with such an acquisition? I tried to search through the Internet search, but on the sites of the proposed travel agencies there is some kind of nonsense, or joyful "special offers" with a price that is almost or not at all different from a regular tour.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I'm going to go, I want to know about hotels and recreation.
15 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Tell!!! I want to go on a Croatia-Slovenia tour, is it worth it or not. Maybe someone was I would be very grateful or maybe just relax on the beach at the hotel
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Recently I was with this operator in the Czech Republic. Everything is fine. I wonder how they are with Croatia.
15 years ago  •  no subscribers 7 answers
Dear members of the forum, tell me what is better to choose Croatia or Montenegro. Or are there beach tours to both countries at the same time for 2-3 weeks, from Ukraine?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 5 answers
All questions
UAE
more