Questions about CroatiaCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Croatia
Where to stay for one night with a tent (savage) in the region of Split Croatia - closer to the sea. We're going in our car.
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, I want to move to Croatia for permanent residence. To begin with, I would like to explore for a few months. What is the cheapest way to do this as a tourist? Thanks in advance, Natalia
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
We are planning a trip to Croatia (Zadar, Split or any other city) from Ivano-Frankivsk. Ivano-Frankivsk - Split (round trip), minibus for 8 seats + large trunk + air conditioning + backrest adjustment. Auto - Peugeot Boxer, 2008. We plan to stay there for about 10 days, on the way we will visit the Plitvice Lakes. To live who in a tent, who in mini-hotels. It is possible, another option of the route and time (by agreement). We are also going to travel to Bulgaria several times, about which I will write in more detail)). Number of seats: 8. Upcoming travel dates: 15.08-17.08.2014 - There are free places Contacts: +38-095-727-09-37 +38-098-416-78-64 [email protected]
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
My wife and I will arrive in Zagreb on July 2 and take a car. Where to go ? Trip for 15 days. Please help me make an interesting itinerary.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! Interested in whether there are travelers here who independently rested in Croatia? We want to go by car this year with three families with children. We are looking at villas, private houses, but somehow it becomes dumb - we will book, we will arrive, and what if they throw it away? what's next? In general, I will be grateful if someone shares their experience. I really don’t want to take a lot of money to the Crimea, when the Adriatic Sea is practically the same in terms of pricing ...
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
who knows or went
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We booked a hotel in Jelsa, bought a ticket, insurance. We arrive in Split, but we don’t know how to get to the hotel. Help, thank you in advance. I will definitely write a review.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello. We are going with a group of 4 people from Slovenia to Croatia. On the route, the most convenient town for accommodation is Crikvenica. Share your experience, is it possible to find free apartments on August 25, or is it better to book in advance. How are apartments paid for, is it possible with a bank card or is it obligatory in cash?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Family of 4. We really want to stay in Rovinj from August 1 to August 29. Help with apartments. Budget 50 euros)) [email protected]
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We will be vacationing in Croatia in August. We are a party of four. we arrive in Split. we want to rent a car. how and where is it better to do it? Is it possible to rent a car from the hosts? Do I need to book a rental in advance or can I find my bearings on the spot?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Croatia in August. How are things going with housing? we plan to stay in 3 places, we need budget options. Is it necessary to book something in advance or can you decide on the spot?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to Croatia for 14 days in mid-August with 4 adults. We bought air tickets Kyiv-Split, Tivat-Kyiv (back from Montenegro). Who has been to Croatia, please help to make a route!
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 31 answer
we want to rush to the Adriatic either in July or in August. the plan is this: fly to Croatia and fly out of Montenegro .. so as not to return and not waste time and money. they don’t want to sell tickets at odds ... if you flew to one place, then fly away from it ... where can I buy unpaired tickets Kyiv-Split, Tivat-Kyiv?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 17 answers
We are planning a trip to Croatia from Lublin after June 10th. We want to see Vienna and Plitvice Lakes along the way. Back through Budapest. Where you can cheaply stay in Vienna and Budapest for one night, what to see, what are the nuances on the roads of these countries. Which part of the Croatian coast will have the warmest water in June? If anyone has traveled this route, please let me know. Any information will be of interest.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
How much does an air ticket from Ukraine cost in both directions and how to order an apartment or a room in the region of Central Dalmatia and how much and how much does it cost to rent a house
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me the hotel Urania in 2011 works how to get to Basko Voda.
13 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
I mean 2 weeks before the departure date.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 25 answers
Please tell me how to fly from Donetsk to Dubrovnik. Almost all charters are tied to tours, and tickets are available for free sale about 2 weeks in advance. Kind of scary! The accommodation is already booked, but the tickets are not yet visible.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
A Croatian friend wants to rent a villa for the summer near Dubrovnik. Tell me, please, on which Russian sites can he place his advertisement for renting a villa?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Calmly choose a hotel and book it yourself. Buy tickets. When should this be done? What Internet sites do you think are the most authoritative for these purposes? We have been to Croatia twice already. This year Istria will probably be of interest. We fly with two children - 3 and 8 years old. Share your experience, give advice! Thanks!
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
And what is the cost of the rooms per hour. villas tentatively this year in the resort of Brela or Trogir? If anyone has been there, what kind of beach is there? Thank you all in advance!
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Were in Croatia on a tour, now we want to "savage". The current is not clear, visas have been removed, but do they still require something at the border? Who knows what is needed? Notarized proof of accommodation booking or what? May be something else? If you need to book accommodation, then maybe someone knows pretty picturesque places? I want a villa or something like that. We were two years ago on Šolta, it is certainly beautiful there, but there is absolutely nothing to do. Therefore, although noisy entertainers are not interesting, you want beauty, delicious cuisine and color. We are a family of three, the child is seven years old. Thank you in advance
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me the cheapest way to get to Split (Croatia) from Kaliningrad. And you won't be disappointed.
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 19 answers
Who has experience of the road from Ukraine to Makarska, except for air and car rental. Ihz the Internet realized that it is better (at prices) through Hungary, and on the map - it seems to be through Bulgaria and Romania. Thanks!
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
If someone can describe in detail all the points - I will be very grateful. Particularly interested in the passage of transit countries and problems at customs.
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Is it possible to get from Chop to Croatia by bus? Is it true? And how much? Thanks!
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We want to go for a couple of weeks: 2 adults. and 1 reb. 13 years old. What are the prices in the cafe and the cost of beach services. Thanks!
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more