Questions about CroatiaWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Croatia
Good afternoon! I'm going to Croatia with my children in September, we plan to stay for the first 5 days in Opatija, and finish our vacation in Crikvenica. Tell me who had a rest in September in Croatia, what is the air and sea temperature, is it raining. Maybe someone knows where to see the reliable weather forecast for Croatia. Thank you.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Can you please tell me what the weather is, the temperature of the water in the sea? We do not know what clothes to take with us.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
How is June in Croatia? Is the sea already warm? who was. tell me
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
THE FIRE SITUATION IS TERRIBLE, IS THERE A DROUGHT OUT OF TAP WATER? SPLIT-MAKARSKA MESSAGE IS NOT BREAKED? ARE TRAFFIC TRAFFICS FREQUENT? TO GO OR NOT TO GO? WHAT DO YOU ADVISE?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I am planning a vacation. They say that fires are raging in Croatia.. Tell me, what is the situation there in reality, are there any flight delays, etc.?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 18 answers
good afternoon. We want to go to Croatia in June (early days). who knows what the weather is like there. We have a 9 year old child with us. won't it be cold
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Can you please tell me if the weather is suitable for swimming in Croatia at the end of May (from the 25th)? Which resort has warmer water?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Hello! Tell me, is it warm in Croatia in October? And where can you go to Croatia, where is beautiful?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Interested in swimming
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
My husband and I want to relax in Croatia in early April, take a walk, maybe a couple of excursions. Tell me, how's the weather?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Namely, the air and sea temperature during this period? And until what time is visa-free entry to Croatia.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Can I still swim in the sea, what is the approximate temperature of the water?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I want to go on September 12, but will I be able to sunbathe?
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
I would like to go in April
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to Opatija in the first half of October
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
WHAT WEATHER IN THE MID OF SEPTEMBER? IS IT POSSIBLE TO SWIMMING IN THE SEA AND SUNDAYING? WHAT NIGHTS?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
Tell me, please, what is the sea and air temperature in the second half of June in Croatia? Who has heard about the hotels VILA “GABRIEL” *** in Baska Voda and VILA “JOSIP JUKIC” *** in Makarska?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Tell me, is it possible to go to Croatia across the sea and the beach in September-October? And you can take excursions only at the hotel? I want an inexpensive hotel in the middle of Dolmatia, the main thing for me is that there is everything you need and decent food, well, not far from the sea. Can I find one? Thanks!
17 years ago  •  no subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more