Questions about ChinaWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about China
We will be in Hainan on January 13, tell me what the weather is like at that time and will it be possible to swim in the sea? thanks
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
On May 6 we fly to Hainan. What is the weather like during the day and evening. Do I need to bring a warm jacket?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
wanted to go in February-March, but they say that at this time there is no heat to swim and sunbathe ... is it so? When is the best time to go? We love beach holidays!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I am interested in what is the weather like in Beijing and Shanghai at the end of October at the beginning of November? Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
what are the least hot summer months in china, and, in general, how hot and humid is it in china (guangzhou) in summer?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going to China on a combined tour: maximum excursions + beach holidays. Tell me "experienced" when is the best time to visit this country, what excursions are worth buying, where is it better to relax?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 4 answers
Who visited this island for the New Year holidays? Something bothers me about the weather forecast. It feels like you need to take jackets. Pliz answer who knows.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I read in the reviews that October-November is the time of typhoons in Hainan, is this true?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What is the usual weather in November please?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
tell me please, is it worth going to Hainan in September - early October?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I WILL REST AND THEREFORE I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE WEATHER
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I would also like to know, the end of May - the beginning of June, where is it better to relax in China and by the sea? Is it hot there at this time?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
LEAGUER RESORT SANYA BAY 4*....what is the condition of the hotel...and how is the weather this month and early next??are there any floods?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
we are flying on September 23, what are the weather forecasts, will it stop raining?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is it possible to swim during this period? How is it with the rains and what can I do during this period?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
we want to go in June for treatment, we have a 7-year-old child with us
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
we were going to relax .. but the forecast is not encouraging !! what to do. refuse or fly ....
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are flying to rest from July 18 at the Resort Golden Palm hotel, we are interested in the latest information on the hotel and the weather at this time on the island
Sick kidneys - will a vacation in Hainan hurt? Who was with such kidneys, please share. The disease glomerulonephritis has not been impaired for 16 years.
We are going to Hainan - is it hot there, should I take things with long sleeves or not? Is it very hot at this time?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Check the weather on Hanyang Island
16 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
All questions
UAE
more