Questions about ChinaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about China
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
It's very important to know! Thanks to all!!! You need to get a history of trips)
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
I read in the reviews that supposedly a group visa is affixed to the list of tourists and kept by the guide. But it is fundamentally important for me to have a mark in my passport about entry and exit. I also read (without any specifics) that you can put this stamp in Sanya later and, for some reason, with customs officers, not border guards. Please tell me)
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
in half a year you need to move to China. But is it possible to resolve the visa issue at the Simferopol Foreign Ministry? It's a little expensive to travel to Moscow now ... Maybe someone knows something about this?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
If I want to import and then export from China more than 5 thousand dollars, I must declare the amount upon import. During this import declaration, will they be asked to show the money and count it with them?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
The visa is overdue for more than 2 years, there is a child under the age of majority.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I want to know the magician to enter or not
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We want to take cheese with us as a gift to a friend, he misses our cheese in China
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
If you dismantle 10 phones and throw out the boxes, is it possible to take them out like that. provided that the case is carried by one person, and a few hours later, the stuffing of the phones is carried by another person. will customs show interest in spare parts?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me, in general, how difficult is it to arrange a trip (individual tour) to Beijing? This refers to paperwork, visa, etc. My husband and I decided to congratulate ourselves on our wedding anniversary, but we heard that it is much more difficult to get to China than to Egypt. Thanks in advance for your answers and advice on China.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
What is required to enter Ktiai without a tour operator?
16 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I need to go to Khabarovsk on business. From there I would like to go on an excursion to China. Please tell me where I need to get a visa. I am a citizen of Ukraine, and I want to buy a ticket in Khabarovsk.
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
A sudden vacation was formed (including the New Year holidays), we decided to go to China. Since recently we have been traveling everywhere exclusively on our own (without travel agencies), and for preparation - 12 days of time - we fly out on 12/20/2007, we do not have time to get a double visa (China-Hong Kong-China) in Russia. If anyone knows, please advise where in China you can get a visa to Hong Kong, I really want to look at least for a day. our route: Beijing-Shanghai-Hainan-Guangzhou-Beijing, from 12/20/07 to 01/05/08
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
UAE
more