Questions about USADocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about USA
USA
What should I do: change my passport or can I apply for a visa anyway?
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 37 answers
USA
Naturally, we are talking about opening a visa after the end of the pandemic apocalypse.
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 28 answers
USA
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
USA
I ask experienced to consult on the visa. I work officially, but the official salary is minimal. My husband has a decent income. He has already been to the US. In Ukraine, I have two apartments. There are a lot of Schengen visas in the passport. No children. We can also show deposits. Will I get a visa? For my husband, I don’t see any special reasons not to open it. Thanks to all!
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 16 answers
USA
Поездка в США. Друзья, такой вопрос: хочу получить визу и поехать в США. Слышал о том, что легче всего это сделать благодаря круизу. Сам я раньше в круизах не был, всех тонкостей этого дела не знаю и, собственно говоря фирм, которые этим занимаются. Может кто-то имел опыт подобных путешествий, или знакомые Ваши ездили... Буду рад всем ответам и помощи в этом новом для меня деле :)
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 22 answers
USA
My child's US visa is in my passport. Now my child has his own passport and is going to fly to the USA on his own. How to transfer his visa to his passport? Or fly with two
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers No answers
USAOrlando
I'm going to the states for the second time (the first time was 5 months), an acquaintance in a persistent way does not advise to fly from Ukraine (whether Boryspil or Lviv), but recommends to start from Europe (maybe Warsaw). As a plane from Ukraine, there is a high probability that visas will be revoked and deported. Who has information on this, I will be very grateful.
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 53 answers
USA
Hello. I have a trip planned. I'm flying from the USA to Turkey for 5 days, from Turkey to Russia and two weeks later I'm returning back to the USA. I am a US green card holder, a Russian passport and other documents are present. I would like to know if this trip is possible and what documents do I need to collect?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
USA
Have a nice day! the interview at the embassy is only in english?? ... or there are some other options - Ukrainian, Russian (I understand English, but speaking to them is a problem) ... the second question: if you have your own real estate (two) and a small bank account, but the foreign passport is clean and no official work - then what are the chances of getting a visa ... ps Do I need to have all these advantages (evidence) at the interview or do they somehow independently “break through all the data of their client” I will be grateful for the answer :)
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
USA
Good afternoon. My wife and I are going to travel from the US to Russia. I am a US/Russian citizen. She is a US/Belarusian citizen. The problem is that she changed her last name after getting married in the USA, and now the names on the US passport and the passport of Belarus do not match. We are afraid that upon arrival in Russia there will be problems at passport control due to different surnames. Has anyone encountered such situations? Are there any options? At the moment, we are afraid that she will have to make a Russian visa in her US passport, and leave her Belarusian passport at home.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
USA
I read from the reviews that in order for a visa to be given to the United States, I need to prove my close contact with my homeland. But how to do this if there are no items about children or real estate in the questionnaire? Only about income. My mother has already traveled to the USA 2 times, will it play any role or does no one check the trips of relatives there? When she received a visa, the first time they did not even look at the documents. I went to the window, they said you were denied. And that's it. Tried again a year later. Just not looking at anything given. Do they have such a policy as "visa only from the 2nd time"? I am planning to travel with my husband. Can anyone advise what to wear? Suit, jeans... what do they like?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
help me please!!! ordered relatives 3 laptops and 5 phones, you know, cheaper!! now I don’t know how to smuggle all this and is it real ??? thanks in advance!!!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
USA
I have been living in America for more than 15 years on a Green Card. I am a citizen of Ukraine. I want to go to Italy in the summer with my son (he is an American citizen)
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
USA
Good afternoon. I am Ukrainian and I am going to fly to Mexico next week. I will have two transfers, one in Bolivia Santa Cruz, the other in Miami USA. There and back also. On the way back, I have to wait for the next plane at 11 o'clock. I am not going to leave the transit area of ​​the Airport, for Mexico I have a Permit printed from the Internet. Please answer me na [email protected] will I have any problems in transit airports: Santa Cruz and Miami? Thank you in advance. Olga
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
USA
offered to leave the mourners
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
USA
I want to fly to the states, but I recently got married and changed my last name. In the old one there is a visa received earlier. Will there be any problems if I fly with an old passport?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 22 answers
USABoston
How realistic is it to get a B-2 visa without having a permanent job, provided that my friend, who is not my relative, not my fiancé, invites me to the USA. He bears all expenses. Is it possible for me to get a visa? How high is the acquisition percentage?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
USAChicago
is it possible to stay and live and work in the states after receiving a visitor visa ... without any problems .. being an illegal immigrant?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
What do you need to open a visa there, what documents and so on. Thanks
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 16 answers
why can't they let me in
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
All questions
UAE
more