Questions about JordanDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Jordan
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Do I need to wait some time? Or can you stay in Ukraine for a week and fly back to Jordan for a month? And do I need to apply for a different type of visa or can it also be purchased at the airport?
5 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to visit my friends in Amman. The thing is, this is the first time I'm going abroad. I read about the fact that there may be problems at the entrance, since I will be alone, and even a young girl. Myth or reality? And advise me what is better to rent an apartment or book a hotel or contact a tour operator?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Please tell me. On 27.11 we fly to Jordan. And From Jordan to Jerusalem, in less than a day, and we fly away from Tel Aviv. Question. Do I have to pay any taxes at the Alenbi (King Hussein) border crossing. If we, it turns out we will be in Israel for less than a day. As if in transit. And if so, how much does it cost.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
buy a ticket and go without buying a tour. Tell me, who knows, open a visa at the embassy in Kyiv, or at customs? I will not stay at the hotel, I will live in a family.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Where to apply for a visa. What is the currency.
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more