Questions about JordanPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Jordan
That is, even on an all-inclusive system, drinking water is paid? But what about alcohol? on the Pegasus website: "unlimited hot, non-alcoholic and local alcoholic drinks"
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Can you please tell me if it is possible to have lunch somewhere during the day in Amman during Ramadan (inexpensive cafes, restaurants, fast food outlets), and where exactly? It so happened that the vacation fell exactly at this time, we are afraid that we will have to fast together with the indigenous people. Thank you in advance!
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
how is the meals provided? is it included in the price, half board? And is drinking water freely available. Is it paid?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
1. Rent a car or take a taxi? 2. If you take a car, then at the airport or from Russia via the Internet. 3. How to find a Russian-speaking guide in Jordan with a car and is it worth it? Thanks in advance.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I plan to spend my vacation in the second half of October at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Aqaba. As a fan of the Red Sea, I would like to devote maximum time to diving and snorkeling on vacation. I am looking for contacts in Aqaba to discuss my desires in advance. Thanks in advance for your help. My e-mail: [email protected]
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Will there be any problems with a visa and entry into the country if one young girl is traveling???Problems with the hotel???
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
two adult girls
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
hello day! I would like to know the approximate prices of lunches, where is the safe
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, living in this hotel according to the BB food system, where is it better to eat everything there and what is the price of food there?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Where can I go snorkeling? Is the weather the same as in Egypt during the seasons?
16 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more