Questions about JordanHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Jordan
The hotel website says that Family Superior is 1 king size and 2 cots. Are they extra?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I want to heal my mother. She is 76. How can I order a wheelchair for her at the airport?
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 16 answers
people please tell me how to get to Jordan. The fact is that I am from Uzbekistan, and we have a problem getting a visa to Israel. and treatment in Israel is not cheap. And in neighboring Jordan it is much cheaper (again, according to rumors). I really need to get to the Dead Sea. since there is the highest percentage of treatment for skin disease (psoriasis). is it possible to travel independently, i.e. avoid all tour and other operators. go yourself, rent a hostel and slowly. engage in self-treatment. Looking forward to your advice - thanks! my e-mail: [email protected]
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Is the hotel and furniture new, or maybe renovated? Isn't he shabby? Cosy? How are the pools? Your opinion about the hotel is of interest to everyone. Thank you in advance!
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, who rested in Jordan, in Aqaba, which hotel to choose, so that it is not very expensive, and at the same time worthy? Pretentious 5 * disappear, "treshki" are too simple, I don't know what to choose ... And yet, where did anyone eat in the city, where is delicious, what are the prices? Isn't it hot on excursions in April-May, which ones are worth visiting and what are the prices? Where did you buy souvenirs?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
For two energetic young girls
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello folks, good morning everyone :) Please tell me\. good hotel - 4 *. Maybe you can relax in 3 * (suddenly there are such options?), A couple more questions: what type of vacation in Jordan is better to choose - an excursion, then a beach or a beach with a periodic outing on an excursion? I have a vacation this year - 2 weeks at the beginning of September. Track. Q: Actually, I wanted to go to Israel. but a friend who lives there does not advise (due to the current situation on the border with Sinai). I read reviews of a year and 2 years ago, there was nothing like that, many people advised me to go there, but then - this is not now .. And in general, general impressions about Jordan and about hotels (I came across one review of some lady who
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 30 answers
I have a timeshare in a new hotel on the Dead Sea in Jordan Al-Buhaira without exchange, end of March. Ride every year, membership fee, transfer of the week to another time 50 euros. I sell cheaper than the owners. 9500 dollars.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Jordan has a new timeshare resort, the Lagoon hotel and resort on the Dead Sea. How can I find buyers for it?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
What is the weather like in this part of Jordan on New Year's Eve?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
What is the cost of the procedures (massage, body wrap, etc.)
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
This is my first time in Aqaba. Please advise: how is the weather in February? Do I need special shoes for swimming? Which is better: to order lunch and dinner at a hotel or in restaurants in the city? A lot of questions ... I will be glad for your answers or links ....
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
How is the infrastructure, entertainment on the territory, food (we are going to bart HB), what is the weather like in the beginning. December? Thank you.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Should two women with a small child go to Jordan? Can difficulties arise?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Has the new hotel building been put into operation, is the beach clean, Is the treatment good.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I watched tours to the Dead Sea. And here is the difference in prices between August and October of 200-400 dollars, depending on the hotel. Why is that? How do prices fluctuate here and why? When is the most expensive period and when is the cheapest? And yet, are there hotels on the Dead Sea from Israel? I just want to visit MM and visit holy places. Where is it better?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I have a disease - rheumatoid arthritis and I want to undergo a course of treatment at the Dead Sea, and on all sites there are hotels in Jordan 4 * and 5 *. Are there really no cheap hotels without bells and whistles, but neat.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more