Questions about CyprusHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Cyprus
Hello! We will check into this hotel on 10/12/18 with a small child. Can you tell me, please, is there a baby cot, a kettle and a fridge in the rooms? Or is it extra. fee?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What do you need to bring with you and what will your hotel provide for free? -iron -hair dryer -towels -dishes -bed linen is it all provided in your hotel or do we need to take it with us?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good day! Help parents choose a hotel in Cyprus (Larnaca, Protaras) calm, cozy, near the sea. Budget 800 euros. You can have a good 3 *, they are not picky tourists))
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Guys, tell me, pliz, in which hotel in Cyprus is it better to relax with a 1 year old baby? To quality varied food "all" and its clean beautiful beach. And not for crazy money, of course)))
6 years ago  •  11 subscribers 18 answers
Good afternoon! Can you please tell me if there is a hair dryer in the rooms? It is available free of charge or at an additional cost. fee?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! We are going to Cyprus in Protaras with a small child. Do you have details of the apartments? Thanks in advance for your reply
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon, tell me when is the most comfortable time to go to Cyprus with a child of 1.5 years old, so that we can splash in the water and run in the sun. Landmark from May to September. And from the airport to go max. 1.5 hours
6 years ago  •  10 subscribers 9 answers
I'm going to rest with the child. And I would like to know how much money to take with you? What excursions and places can be visited? Thank you in advance))
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me how you can bring a folding beach umbrella with you on an airplane. Something is not clear on the airline's website. For example, there is basic luggage, hand luggage, and an umbrella. How is it taken into account, for an additional fee?
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello everyone, I want to fly with a child to Cyprus. Tell me when it's better not to get hot.
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Luggage weighing 30 kg I can divide the weight into one person suitcase + bag in the luggage compartment, not counting hand luggage
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Hello! Help, please, choose. We are going with a child of 8 years. Budget up to 90 tr with HB food, animation. MARLITA BEACH 4*, POLYCARPIA 4*, JACARANDA 3*. To the sea no more than 400 m, close to shops
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Recommend a hotel in Cyprus: Ai-Anapa or Protaras. 4 *, but decent. I want to go in the middle of May.
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, please, where is a good sandy beach in Protaras, the entrance to the sea for children. Hotels so that the kids do not get bored; is the food good?
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 27 answers
I would like a comfortable and decent hotel not far from the sea, all inclusive, swimming pool, street bar Can I find something? Preferred countries: Cyprus, Egypt, Tunisia, but consider others
8 years ago  •  13 subscribers 23 answers
Tell me, please, which hotel is better to choose. We are traveling with a child of almost 2 years and a grandmother. St George gardens hotel suits or St George hotel spa and golf beach resorts? Thanks
8 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are flying to Cyprus for the first time, we are interested in hotels in cities, no further than 2 lines, a budget, but decent option. Is it true that at dinners in all hotels in Cyprus, drinks, including water, are paid?
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more