Questions about CrimeaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Crimea
After a holiday in this hotel, they wanted to go to Alushta for another week - and will this certificate be needed there?
3 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
4 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
4 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
4 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
Do you have a room available from August 25th to 31st???
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
And regarding the transfer or other options how to get to the hotel, except by car?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello, my 10-year-old granddaughter and I are interested in the following questions: Availability of a well-appointed comfortable room from August 15 to September 1. Price.tel.89148592336, Olga Nikolaevna
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
In 2014, a doctor (Tatar) worked for you as a psychiatrist, psychologist or neuropathologist, please write his full name, I praise him to my friends, but I forgot his last name, please
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Hello, my husband and I rested in Golden in 2014, we are from Poltava Ukraine. Are you accepting Ukrainians now? Wouldn't it be dangerous for us to go to you? What about by car? In 2014, you worked
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, please, what kind of beach is there (are there sunbeds, sun loungers, towels), is it closed or not? As far as I understand, this is far from civilization, how to get to the city, on excursions?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Is it possible to buy a course for treatment in this sanatorium in the summer and what is the price, maybe someone had to undergo treatment like this?
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! Please answer the question what is the temperature of the air and water in the pool.
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Where in Crimea is arthrosis treated well? What resorts would you recommend, price-quality. Where can I buy a tour at a profit. Thank you.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer There is a response from a hotelier
Tell me, please, does a vacation in Crimea cost $3,000 for 7 days? Can anyone tell me why this holiday is better than in Spain, Italy or the islands?
7 years ago  •  18 subscribers 40 answers
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
How far is sea 6, rest house of the FSB "Pribrezhny" from you? Relatives on tours will rest there.
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I booked a room there through the booking.com service, but there is silence from the guest house. Email questions were not answered. There is their website, but there are no reviews about them on the Internet.
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more