Questions about SlovakiaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Slovakia
tour interested in: for autumn, for two, to a quiet place but not far from a big city
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
The cost of a 2-bed room in June
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, 2 years ago my knee suddenly got sick, because we live in the countryside, our doctors decided to treat, as a result, the further the pain gets worse, so I want to get treated, and suddenly it will help. Where to apply and what is needed for this? Regards, Tatiana.
10 years ago  •  10 subscribers 12 answers
City? Hotel?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Two adults and an 8 year old child. Nature, geothermal springs. Submit offers by email. [email protected] 0672362921
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Husband has arthritis, no need to treat. We ask ourselves - where? The travel agency offers Karlovy Vary or Piestany. If someone has experience - share. Interested in treatment outcome. Of course - prices. Is it profitable to go by yourself or through a travel agency?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, please, is there a kindergarten on the mountain in Yasna, where a 4-year-old child could be taken, and in the meantime, parents can go skiing. Thank you.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
HELLO WE ARE COMING TO YOU FOR PREVENTION. WORRYING ABOUT WASHING IRONING.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
We want to buy a tour from TO. I understand train + bus or train. But! It is important for us that: -within a walking distance of 15-30 minutes there were mountains, views of them, trails for walking, a forest, a lake, etc. That is, first of all, nature is interested. Also, what would be views of the rocky mountains. - so that Ukrainian tours (Kiev TO) would be sold to this place -accommodation is desirable in apartments with a kitchen. Firstly, tourists are vegetarians and are fond of healthy eating. Therefore, they are not interested in dense dinners. - preferably closer to Uzhgorod than to Bratislava. What resorts can you recommend? Thank you!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
musculoskeletal, I want to know about the sources, in which cities, etc.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We want to go skiing and snowboarding with friends (4 people) in mid-February for two weeks. I would like something to be warm and comfortable, and for this the price is real, and not overpriced, as in Bukovel. And if anyone knows if there is a car rental there and how much it costs. What else is worth seeing around. Maybe there are some links. Thank you all in advance
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
The difference in food and the availability of pools
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon. In January we are planning a vacation in Slovakia (two adults and a child 3 years old). We decided on the hotel - Patria Strbske Pleso. But one question worries - is there a slide for sledding and other entertainment for children. To everyone who answers, thanks in advance.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I'm going to rest in a month, the first time. How much money do you need to take with you? Which things?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 13 answers
Truskavets traditionally heals + diet food? what will Bardeev offer??
16 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more