Questions about CubaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Cuba
hotel name and tour company
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please advise how to dress at this time of the year? What is the weather like there? What to take with you? Should I take sunscreen / sunscreen? What can I buy home there? I will be grateful for all the advice and a detailed description. for your advice. Thank you all :)
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
The choice between these countries, holidays in September, in the second half ... On some sites they write about the rainy season ...
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Good afternoon! We have a wedding soon, and after it I wanted to go on a honeymoon trip (a symbolic ceremony). The budget is very tight, but I wanted it to be beautiful, pleasant and have good memories for life.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
tell me, please, what hotel can you recommend in vorodero a good foursome, clean, with hot water and good animation and a disco, for youth recreation email [email protected]
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I plan to fly to Cuba in November. Please advise a good hotel (price / quality ratio), food is desirable HB, the beach is necessarily sandy. Are there any tricks with the weather at this time. Is there a good massage in Cuba? Are there many Russian-speaking tourists?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Share your impressions
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Ride a savage or book a hotel through the Internet?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What to take with you for presentations????? What is the best cellular connection and is there any at all ???? What to visit from excursions.....
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to rest in Cuba, but still can not decide on a hotel.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
it is important for us to know where the hotel is located, how far to get to the city from it
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
please help me choose a 4 * hotel so that it is close to the city where the main traffic is
13 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
hotel 4 * preferably up to 110,000 rubles; to be close to the city geared towards youth
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I need help in choosing a tour and advice. There are 2 of us, we want to go to Cuba. the amount for which we are counting 70/80 thousand rubles. in general, we would like to play a symbolic wedding. how much will it cost? dates: from August 24 - September 03, 2011
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me who came across, we want to officially get married in Cuba, no one will tell you how to do it right? We want to use the services of TezTour, they now have such topics in Cuba and the Dominican Republic. In general, please comment, who and what do you think?
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Tell me, please, what is the best thing to take to Cuba as souvenirs and gifts from Russia? They say that soap, toothpaste, etc. Really?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
The guys read that the voltage is 110, do you need to take a converter? phones, cameras will be charged? And did you take something from mosquitoes? Ato in the agency signed something on malaria, they said to take pshikalki, are there mosquitoes there at all?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
condition of the hotel rooms
Does the Internet work there???? Is it safe to get into the city? What to watch?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to rest in Cuba in April, tell me a good hotel for a holiday with a 5-year-old child. They wanted to go to Melia Americas, but they say that they are not allowed to go there with children.
The travel agency did not receive sensible information. Can you tell us something else about Cuba. I am going there for the first time. Suddenly what nuances should be taken into account.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I dream of visiting Cuba
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
What do you recommend: Sandals Royal Hicacos, Melia Las Americas, Paradisus Princesa del Mar, Iberostar Varadero?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
1. What is the climate in April-May, 2. the cost of one day at the hotel? 3. What are the excursions for children?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I'm going to have a rest in Cuba, who will advise how it is there.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
olga_n_fisun, welcome! I am grateful that you answered me about the tour to Varadero. Perfect price. Tell me, please, where and how to find a similar tour on the Internet or where and what tickets to look for? Would like a similar price. Thank you in advance. Natalia.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
I would like to choose a budget hotel 3 * -4 *, but decent. Price=quality. Who was, advise! Booking will be in mid-February, departure in early February. Thank you in advance.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 7 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more