Questions about BelarusHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Belarus
Who has information on Magnolia2 and Magnolia3 in Sozopol? What is the difference?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Recommend a hotel in Minsk or the nearest region.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Good day to all! I ask for recommendations on choosing a hotel or apartment in Minsk in the city center (near the circus). We are planning a trip in June for a week 1 adult + 2 children (6 and 12 years old). Ideally not very expensive but decent hotel (accommodation + breakfast and dinner). Thank you in advance!
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
please tell me where it would not be expensive
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to relax in this resort in the first half of January 2013
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
And how much does a vacation cost for a child of 3 years old, if two adults paid 56 thousand for their room (double or two rooms)? Thank you.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
And of course: a forest, a good pond, food, reasonable prices
12 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
I am disabled, amputated. leg. I am on crutches and in a wheelchair. Will it be convenient in the sanatorium Belaya Vezha? And if wheelchairs are rented there, or should you take it with you from home? In which building will I be more comfortable in this regard?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me where you can have a good rest in the winter with children, it is desirable that there be a pool and a gym and all sorts of sleds .. and also that there is good food (or all inclusive or FB +
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
how many beds
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
From all the stories, I realized that tourists at the Albatros Palace Resort can use the services of other 4 * Albotros (slides, beach, maybe restaurants?), And tourists "not our" neighboring hotels can hang around and use everything? Do they wear bracelets?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I was advised to go there, but I can not find information about it!!!
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 6 answers
All questions
UAE
more