Questions about TunisHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Tunis
Hello! Tell me, please, who knows if it is possible to fly to Tunisia without booking a hotel at the moment? Because I fly to friends and will live with them for a long time (80 days). If possible, what should be written on the migration card upon arrival?
1 year ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
4 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to go unscheduled to relax for cheap, I thought in the off-season In Turkey or Tunisia.
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 42 answers
According to our budget (departure from Minsk), we were offered: Club Riadh 3*. Palmyra Aqua Park Port El Kantaoui 4* Club Hotel Tropicana & Spa 3* Palmira Golden Beach Blue Star 3*
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
June, the main thing is to have time for work before 01.07. The budget is small: up to 80,000 thousand rubles. from Yekaterinburg. Number of days from 10 . I would like to be on the 1st coast of the line)))
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 15 answers
Greetings to all who have rested or are resting in this hotel! Does the hotel have internet (paid or free)? What are the most interesting places to visit, both inside and outside the hotel? Which rooms, towards the sea and on which floor, is it advisable to take? Is it possible to replace dinner with lunch (if there is only breakfast and dinner in the diet), who should I contact and give a tip? What kind of water is there? Can you drink it? Thanks in advance for any response! All vacationers have a pleasant and positive holiday!!!
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
In September we are going to go to Tunisia. Please tell me which hotel is better to see. Up to a hundred thousand
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
can you go? I took a ticket for 15 days! Or is it worth rebooking the hotel?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Of course, I looked through a lot of information and forums about shit, but still .... Perhaps there are features? As for excursions - where to take and what you can see? Security, mosquitoes, currency, customs control, etc. I would be grateful for any useful information! Thanks to all! Rest from 19.05.2018
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 4 answers
Hello. Can you tell me if there is an iron service? ))) Is it paid or not? I really don't want to bring an iron with me.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Sports sandals, please? Or do you need running shoes?
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more