Questions about TunisPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Tunis
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Maybe someone knows if there is a bike rental in Hammamet? Is it possible to ride a bike around the city and how much does it cost?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Reading the descriptions of hotels in Tunisia, I noticed that in some hotels on the day of arrival the first feeding is only dinner. In some hotels this is not written. How is it really?
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 21 answer
Hello, tell me please. We are going with a two-year-old child to Houda Golf and Beach Club 3*. Is there milk in the hotel? In what form is it given? Or should you take it with you?
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me where you can have a delicious meal after a walk in Monastir in the center, Ribat district? Sea or local cuisine and what dishes are worth trying?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me how to get from the hotel to the attractions in Monastir and Sousse and how much does it cost?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Good day! As I understood from the reviews, the hotel does not have territory as such. In this regard, the question arose: is it possible to walk along the seashore, and how long does it take to walk to the nearest settlement? Thank you in advance for your response.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
What can be safely consumed from the "all inclusive", and also interested in what is included from alcohol and in what volume - we are going with a company)))
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Price?
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Need internet at the hotel.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Guys, tell me if the hotel has windsurfing
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Guys. tell me if the hotel has windsurf rentals
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
whether to take a laptop
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Who knows how it is with clubs and other entertainment nightlife?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
What time is breakfast, lunch and dinner please? On some sites they write that the gym is 3 hours a week for free on an all-inclusive basis? What does paid minibar mean? Can you store your drinks in the minibar or do you have to pay for it?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me how interesting is the place at this hotel for diving there with a mask?, and how small is the swimming area? (I saw a very short distance in the photo, after which the buoys float, apparently prohibiting a further swim)
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I was with my sister in June this year, the hotel is wonderful, the water is warm, but most of all I want to ask EVERYONE about the animators Tito and Mitje, we got to know each other very closely during the holidays, they approached us, a conversation started, acquaintance, who knows where are they now? do they work in this hotel? maybe someone else met them during a recent vacation, tell us, very interesting!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me, are alcoholic drinks and beer during the day paid or free if all inclusive?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Recent comments on the stay in this hotel
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We are going to this hotel, and just during the rest, the child will have a birthday. Can you please tell me if the hotel organizes birthday celebrations for vacationers? If so, who should you contact?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me who was in CARIBBEAN WORLD BEACH AZUR 4, this is one hotel from the CARIBBEAN WORLD chain. The agency said that it was the best of all. But there are no reviews for it. This explained that we have not yet sold it. In general, it’s rather dumb to go without knowing exactly where.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
I want to book a tour to Tunisia for the RB campaign - the question arose - which nutrition system to choose. We go on excursions a lot - at the hotel in the basics - spent the night and had a bite to eat.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon, I was relaxing at the Dessole Le Hammamet Resort 4 * Hotel. I met an animator named Mimo, but this is my pseudonym. Are there social networks in Tunisia to somehow find his contacts. Thank you in advance.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I'm going to have a holiday in Tunisia this year .... but I feel a little uncomfortable that I'm going alone.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 25 answers
I read a lot of reviews and everywhere they write differently, I would like to know from those who were there not long ago
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more