Questions about GermanyPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Germany
Tell me, please, are there audio guides in the cathedral or do you just need to take a tour to listen to something? I don’t see any mention of audio guides on the official website of the cathedral.
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Hello everyone, we are planning to visit Berlin for 5 days and want to buy a tourist card, which allows you to use all types of transport and discounts on visiting tourist places, tell me which places and what kind of discount does it give? Is this card purchase justified? (stopped at Lurfürstendamm near the zoo, getting from Schönefeld airport, would like to visit the museum island, Pergamon, Charlottenburg, the wall and central attractions). Perhaps you will advise other options for saving on transport and tickets.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I read about a Hannovercard card with unlimited public transport, tell me, does it work if you buy it at the airport, it will already be possible to go from the airport to the city center?
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
For one person
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Please tell me where is not expensive to eat! If possible, then with approximate prices! Thanks!
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who visited this castle, tell us in a nutshell about the tour. Does it include a visit to the interior and is it worth choosing a tour if the goal is only this object.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
In May, a transplant is expected in Berlin. There will be free 3 hours. Where can you go and what to see during this time?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
Is it possible to take pictures in the Pergamon Museum.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Is communication in Russian developed in Baden Baden, as in Karlovy Vary? Or no one speaks Russian ???
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Share your impressions
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I am interested in the prices for paid services in the hotel.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
sausages can be brought from germany
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Who recently traveled to Germany by land - can you share information about what products can be brought across the border due to swine flu and what is the cost of basic foodstuffs in a supermarket? We are going to Germany for the first time by invitation, they will feed 1 time a day - the rest of the food is for our hard-earned money. Therefore, I would like to know what to buy in Ukraine and how to plan the budget.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more