Questions about MexicoPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Mexico
Thank you in advance
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
In Mexico, the hotel only has breakfast, is it expensive to eat in Cancun?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
How to quickly transfer from terminal C to E in Charles de Gaulle? Do I need to go through passport control again in the transit zone? Where to go - a detailed path ???
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
We are going on a tour of Central America (Mexico-Guatemala-Honduras-Salvador-Nicaragua-Costa-Rica-Panama. I found one very negative review, just a cry from the soul-a warning of a person who visited it. I am interested in who was on such a tour, what is your impression?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! We are going to have an active holiday in Mexico. Please tell me if there are any films about adventures or travels to Mexico or Cancun? We want to be inspired :)
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
If it’s not difficult, then write an approximate schedule (breakfasts, lunches and dinners) and (if any of the above is paid, the average price of food.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is this hotel all inclusive?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Dear travelers! We just can’t decide: Mexico or Thailand .... How is seafood in Mexico? We really want to eat lobsters, etc. How expensive is it? Thanks in advance for your replies!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are flying on the 20th of August. What is the rental price? Where can I download a road map or is it provided with a car? Where is the best place to take a car?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I heard that there is an extreme park near the Mai Riviera, is it worth going there?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Food prices and variety
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
UAE
more