Questions about MexicoExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Mexico
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Who knows, please share your experience! Approximately how much does a fishing trip in Mexico cost. This refers to sea fishing, trolling.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, what are the best excursions to take here and from whom? And what are your impressions of the hotel in general? Where is the best place to go / go for new experiences?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good day, People, tell me, please (there are a yard of questions): 1 - How is Mexico in September? Vacation - in the first half, I would like to go there .. if I manage financially. 2 - what is the preferable plan of rest: excursion-beach or beach and excursions to take from the place? 3 - how expensive-cheap it is .. how about the prices in general? I'll have to bring some souvenirs.. 4 - the currency is in use - dollars or euros also rolls? 5- I read some reviews about some hotels .. to the point that they steal in the rooms. On the beach too or what? 6 - what to take with you on a trip to this country and what to bring from there (with the exception of sombrero and tequila) 7 - in which area of ​​Mexico is it better to relax and which hotels to prefer? 4*-3*?? Thank you all in advance for your replies. I already wrote a request, but I didn’t mark that the reports
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Unfortunately, we are not able to take a 2-3 day tour of Mexico, during which we manage to see and learn a lot .... Therefore, we are planning separate trips with a guide. What is worth seeing and what can be missed? And I'm also interested in prices for excursions :)
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to Mexico on the 20th of August with the Southern Cross.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more