Questions about MoroccoExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Morocco
Tell me, can I buy excursions from local companies in the vicinity of the hotel and where can I do this, what are the approximate prices? We only have breakfasts, where should you have dinner_where is delicious national cuisine? Is it far from the hotel? What do you recommend?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who knows???Tell me how to fly to Casablanca by plane from Agadir, what are the best airlines, how much will the ticket cost?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please provide details: what is included, the beginning and end of the tour, etc.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello. We will be on a cruise in Casablanca for one day. We do not want to take excursions on the liner. We want to see what is interesting. Tell me what to see in Casablanca, what is the best way to get around and what nuances should be taken into account when staying in Casablanca? Where is the best place to eat and what to try from the local cuisine. But the main sights!!!!!! Thanks!!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
MoroccoFes
I'm going to Morocco in December, on my own. I am planning 3 days Marrakech and 4 days Fez. I can’t find any information on the Internet about excursions in Russian in the cities of Marrakech and Fes. There is only information about organized tours. Please, write. Maybe someone knows the phone. or mails of guides? Well, or travel agencies in Morocco, working with Russians.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I am interested in the most correct route, in order to arrange everything more or less well, and hotels and movement and transport and excursions, sea holidays and, no less important, the most successful time, taking into account the weather.
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more