Questions about CarpathiansExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Carpathians
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hi all! We are planning a trip to Hoverla at the end of June. There are 3 of us: a guy and 2 girls. Who can recommend a guide? And how much will it cost? Anyone willing to join? Thank you in advance
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
Recommend a taxi you can trust, transfer from the hotel is expensive
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers There is a response from a hotelier
I have 2 days for hiking in July without overnight stays, exit from Vorokhta. There are such ideas, help me decide. They say there were blockages of trees between Hoverla and Kukul, you can’t get through! Day 2 - thicket-non-self-weed-spitz-thickweed. Is it possible to get from Vorokhta to the Zaroslyak base by hitchhiking by 8-9 o'clock in the morning?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Good afternoon! Who has recently been to Mezhgorye / Volovets / Synevyr. What about taxi rates? We will live in Mezhgorye. Interested in the price for the car Mezhhirya-Volovets, Mezhgorye-Synevyr, Mezhgorye-Olshansky reservoir. Not excursions, but only taxis. Perhaps there are contacts of adequate taxi drivers, so that we would be able to call a car for ourselves, for example, "on the way back." For example, we want to spend the whole day at the reservoir, so we will send a taxi driver. and then we’ll call again, we want to ride according to this principle and be sure that a person will come, and not “I’ve already drunk, I can’t.” Thanks
9 years ago  •  17 subscribers 13 answers
Since we are coming to Polyana for only three days, I would like to know in advance about the possibility of having an excursion to Mukachevo on the day of arrival.
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Hello! Please share maps and hiking trails.
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! Tell me the cost of the transfer from Ivano-Frankivsk to Zaroslyak and back. We want to go to Hoverla, we arrive in the morning by train from Kyiv at 5-45. You need to return back to Frankivsk by 21-00.
10 years ago  •  10 subscribers 3 answers
Who rested in the summer in Slavske or in the know, tell me, is it possible to take any excursions there on the spot? Or do you need to independently and in advance think over a cognitive program for yourself? Interested in trips to waterfalls, Lake Sinever, etc.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Do you have a ski slope nearby, and would it be interesting for a young couple to come?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
how much will it cost to accommodate 5 people. and what to enter? possible excursion near the mountain?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I would like to know about the location of various monuments, picturesque places, visit a bazaar or a market, try ethnic dishes. Thank you in advance
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
This will be our first trip to Transcarpathia. Tell me what to take with you? And how to pass the time? We will have a child with us (5 years old)
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me where in Uzhgorod you can buy one-day excursions around the city and / or region?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Can you tell me if you can fish in the lake? What kind of fish is found in the lake and is fishing paid?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Budet svadba i my xoteli tam zdelat foto i video.
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I will be in the Carpathians for the first time and I want to see as much as possible, but I want worthwhile excursions and not nonsense) Please advise)
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Dear lovers of the Carpathians! Please tell me how far from Yaremche (we want to stop there) is the village of Lumshory, what mode of transport can be used to get there? I would very much like to visit Lumshory and plunge into a vat of mineral water, and then into a mountain river! And one more question: 1.5 years ago we rested in Yaremche, we liked everything very, very much. This year we would like to go again, but visit excursions that we have not yet been on. Of the proposed excursions, we have previously visited: Kolomyia (Museum "Pysanki"), the Museum of National Musical Instruments of Roman Kumlyk, Bukovel, "Manyavsky Skit", "Center of Europe", salt lakes Solotvino, waterfalls "Guk" and "Manyavsky", and, accordingly, attractions who met along the way. What else is interesting that we have not seen?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 6 answers
Tourists who have visited the village of Zhdeniyevo, please tell me who organizes sightseeing trips from the village of Zhdeniyevo, is there a travel agency or do you need to find out by ateliers and boarding houses who can take you where? The average cost of such an organized guided tour? Thanks!
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Where are the tours and how much does it cost?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me which excursions from Yaremche are better to go? What are the average prices and with which travel agency is it better to go? Thanks!
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more