Questions about CarpathiansCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Carpathians
How do you call to make a reservation?
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is it possible to travel from a family in Moscow - a man + a woman 42 years old. Will there be any problems at the border?
9 years ago  •  8 subscribers 15 answers
In the autumn we go to Morshyn to the sanatorium "Prolisok". Who was there? And who knows how things are with the Internet? I am interested in whether it is possible to work with the Internet in full? the trip as a whole depends on it.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I can't find the hotel website, please help
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I arrive at the Karpaty railway station at 5 am. I have to go to Vodohray. Thanks for the answer.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 4 answers
I would like to know the prices and procedure for booking a room in the period 02-08 January 2012
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I can’t find direct phone numbers of the hotel anywhere .... tell me ....
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I want to buy a modem for neta Pts will need to have on hand to communicate via Skype with my husband what kind of mobile connection is better there and the Internet can be caught ?? MTS KYIVSTAR Or something else ??
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Help phone required
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! I want to go to Tatariv in September. I chose the hotel, but at the moment the prices are indicated on the official website of the hotel only until July 31. Please tell me, in September relative to July, what are the prices, well, at least approximately. And what is the weather like this time of year?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello! We are planning to go with a friend in early September to relax. The place seems to have been decided, but some questions arose. Firstly, how is the weather at this time, and secondly, with the number of vacationers? If we understand correctly, then tours are arranged in groups of 17 people? If we come in September, will there be an opportunity to visit somewhere? Thirdly, how can I get to the hotel from the Ivano-Frankivsk railway station? And one more question. As they say "we ourselves are not local", are there any additional requirements for vacationers from Russia? Thanks a lot!!!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Advise, pliz, is it convenient to get to with. Kvass by car (Renault Symbol)? A huge request to explain in detail the road from Kyiv and the time of the trip. Thanks in advance!
we will be at your hotel at the end of January
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I bought a ticket and I don’t know if I should take a laptop or not?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We're going to rest. Where is the Internet to contact the house.
I want to book a room in Belarus. who to contact?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
The train from Minsk arrives at 4-30 and gets to Bukovel, except for an expensive taxi.
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 4 answers
Phones of the hotel Transcarpathia
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
how to get from Ivano-Frankivsk to Yaremche by minibus? what is the interval between flights, is the railway station near the bus station, or not.?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
for communication
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
how to contact you
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Phone Sanatorium "Sinyak"
15 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
All questions
UAE
more