+ Add question details

More about Carpathians
9 months ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
3 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
3 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Where in the Carpathians is it better to stay and at whom? Nutrition and nature are important. Will a stroller need a walking stick? Or just an ergo backpack. In general, I want to be closer to the mountains and the river, to breathe fresh air. Maybe Yaremche? But who doesn't feel bad? We arrive in Lviv and don’t know where from there (it will be the end of April.
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
The child is 2 years old.
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
Is it true that the dorm rooms are terrible? The bedroom is a little cheaper than the room, without a conder.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
For 2 adults + 1 child. Affordable price with normal apartments and good food. Thanks
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
We want to go to Dragobrat in February. Maybe someone knows the contacts or the name of the hotel, a budget option. Thanks!
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are planning a vacation in the Carpathians in early February, two adults and a child of 8 years old, we are more interested in an excursion program, we will go without a car. Where would you recommend staying?
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
We want a family (3 people, a child of 8 years old) after NG to go by car to the Carpathians. We didn’t ski, but I would like to put the child, go sledding, snow tubing, we love it, I would like to go on excursions. I would like everything to be near the hotel, the mountain and beautiful nature. Recommend where exactly? (Do not offer Bukovel.)
6 years ago  •  12 subscribers 8 answers
Mandatory presence of complex nutrition and a vat on a fire (I would very much like to try WHAT IT is)!
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
In this, in Polyana, it didn’t work out, there is quite a lot of it there.
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more