Questions about FranceHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about France
Tell me, is the 10th arrondissement of Paris really disadvantaged? Booked Hotel Savoy at 9 Rue Jarry, 75010. I read that there are a lot of immigrants from third world countries (
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 18 answers
Hello. Do not tell me in this hotel 2-bed rooms are really only with a sofa bed or there are rooms with two single beds. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
In Paris for a day - two, for the first time. You need to book an inexpensive hotel closer to attractions and convenient transport location. We arrive in Charles de Gaulle, departure from Orly. I really need some advice!!!! Also interested in the approximate cost of a taxi to both airports.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Has anyone stayed at the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it customary to leave a tip for the maid in the hotel?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
FranceNice
Tour Coast of Spain-Marseille -3 days Nice-Barcelona-Coast of Spain!!!Tour from May 31 to June 8 What clothes and shoes should you bring?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Book your trip by 31/03/13 in Disneyland Paris for the summer season 28/03/13 - 07/11/13 and get a discount up to 30% for early booking! http://www.perfect-tour.com.ua/2013-02-12-11-13-48/2013-02-11-12-31-40/item/347
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I’m choosing a place where to choose a hotel. I haven’t studied the area yet, I thought it was more convenient at the North Station, but after reading the reviews, I began to doubt ... They write that it’s scary there. What do you say? Where is the best place to stay in a hotel?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
I am looking for an inexpensive hotel, I read reviews, I was scared of Paris and rooms with bedbugs ... Maybe someone will tell you inexpensively but decently. Thanks
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
conditions of accommodation and meals in the hotel
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I will not be abroad for the first time, but I will accompany the children for the first time. Therefore, please respond to those who took children on excursions to Europe by bus. I really want to chat.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Interested in the real cost of a children's bus tour to Disneyland. The cost at the agency is 320 euros (transfer, hotel + breakfast). I am interested in the cost of excursions, full board (lunch + dinner) and what you can save on
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Lautrec Opera 3* The more we look at sites with a description of the hotel, the more differences in its description. Maybe after all someone was in this hotel and can make a description of it today. It is not clear where to hang a coat or jacket - is there a closet or at least a hanger for outerwear? It is also not clear on the hotel website how the booking “3 Nights Package Stay a minimum of 3 nights and get 10€ discount!” differs! from "Best Available Rate", if the cancellation conditions seem to be the same. And the last question: we will open a Schengen visa for the first time, on our own. Where is it better to book a hotel - on the hotel website or on "booking.com"?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I booked yesterday on booking.com for March the last double room of the hotel (second district) with payment by MasterCard. I received a confirmation email and a message appeared on the site that the numbers were sold. And today I look, in the evening they again offer the last room ... So what to believe, can you be sure that the room is really booked? And yet - maybe someone stayed at this hotel - I would like to read your opinion about it
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to go on New Year's Eve with a 7-year-old child to have a rest. Who was in France? I'm waiting for answers. .thanks.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
what do you say?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
we are going to france. we decided to stay in marne-la-vale. we are interested in everything: from buying a tour package to a hotel in this city.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
"PERFECT TOUR UKRAINE" Disneyland France 30%
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
going to visit Paris on my own in June for the first time.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who was help please, food for the first time what to take, maybe an umbrella or shoes should help
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
for the next dates we were offered the Nemours hotel, we can’t decide whether to book it.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
FranceLyon
I'm going to Lyon with my family for the new year. Things to do? where to go? And does anyone know about the hotel Reine Astrid4? Thank you in advance!!!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
If they steal there, is it possible not to hand over the key to the reception?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! Tell me, is it worth it to go to Disneyland Paris in early November with two children (3 and 1 years old)? Which hotel is better to choose? Selection criteria: a 4 or 5 star hotel, a two-bed room (a nanny is traveling with us) or the possibility of combining two rooms. Thanks!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
My wife and a six-month-old child and I want to go to Paris, we are saving up finances! Dear fellow countrymen, tell me how much is required for this! We plan to include a little shopping, excursions and entertainment in the program, of course, hotel accommodation, lunches, dinners, and so small expenses! Rest time 8 days! Thanks in advance!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
FranceParisRex 2*
the company offers us to go with two children (9 years old and 1 year old)
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Tell me please, if they write that the hotel has a parking lot, do you have to pay for it? And yet, advise an inexpensive hotel in Paris with free parking and breakfast.
I want to give my son a honeymoon trip (weekly) to Paris in September from Almaty (Kazakhstan) please advise, please, hotel, what to visit, how much the tour will cost, how much money to take with you, through which country is it more convenient to fly? Thank you.
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more