Questions about ChinaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about China
4 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
DD. We are going to the hotel on August 05 with a child. According to the last review, there is a repair there ... but the tour operator assures us that everything is being built by July 31. The work will be completed, and the pool?
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
On August 8, we are flying with children (5 and 8 years old), tell me where to take the children? (They like outdoor activities, watch and admire not for them) and how much do tours cost? And where is the best place to buy them?
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going to rest in February in Hainan. Suggest an inexpensive hotel in Dadonghai Bay. I want a good beach and a variety of restaurants nearby
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
A colleague at work praises the treatment there very much, but my husband and I are afraid to go, there is little information from compatriots, tell me, is there anyone among you who was in this clinic?
9 years ago  •  17 subscribers 18 answers
IS THERE A TOILET AND SHOWER ON THE BEACH?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
accommodation is included in the tour
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We have a silver wedding. I want to go to a decent hotel. To make the service pleasant and not to bother with food. Not far from the city.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I have a head tremor, I underwent a full examination in South Korea, they said that there were no changes in the brain, I took pills for 2 months, but there were no changes. Is there any diagnostics in the sanatorium and what kind?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
how much is a room in your hotel [email protected]
we are going to China, we just can’t decide on a hotel ..... they advise BARRY BOUTIQUE SEA VIEW HOTEL SANYA 4 * and a cactus, but the cactus is far from the city, you have to take a bus .... maybe someone had a rest in BARRY BOUTIQUE SEA VIEW HOTEL SANYA 4 *, tell me ........
Hello! Has anyone recently stayed at the GUEST HOUSE 4 * hotel? Just recently (summer-autumn 2013)? Please share information: have the construction sites finished nearby?, which floor is better for rooms where you can eat Russian cuisine near the hotel, is there a supermarket nearby, is it far from the center where it is cheaper to buy excursions, where to go, what to see? Thank you in advance!.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon!! Who rested at the Barry Boutique Hotel (Hainan Island) 4 *? I'm interested in which rooms in the bathroom instead of the door curtain????????? We have a deluxe city view king room, is there a door in the bathroom??? How is the hotel in general? Thanks in advance for your reply!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
we want to go at the end of February, at the beginning of March. We need a hotel with a private beach and close to entertainment. Help !!! They advise the Cactus hotel ...
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
Who visited the hotel days hotel & suites sanya resort 5 * share your impressions and advice.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We eat 2 adults and 2 children, want to know the price?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! My name is Salavat, I am 51 years old. I have suffered from psoriasis since the age of 45. The maximum remissions were 2-3 months. What is the prognosis for psoriasis treatment? How many minimum and maximum days of treatment? How many rubles or dollars does treatment, accommodation, a translator cost? Getting to the hospital on your own? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more