Questions about VietnamHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Vietnam
So that it is not as crowded as in an anthill
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
Tell me where to relax in June in Vietnam. I want good weather (beginning of June), to live in a bungalow in the style of a "Vietnamese village", a good, calm sea!
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon! We really want to visit Vietnam with my family. I have questions for connoisseurs: where is it better to go in June? in which 3 * hotel (not expensive, but pleasant) could we stay?
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
I would like a hotel in the center
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 67 answers
Good day! Please tell me if it is worth taking a bungalow with a garden view or beach access? And how is the sea in October, will it be very stormy? Essence of the question: 1. this is the possibility of penetration into the bungalow of various reptiles (rats, snakes, lizards). 2. These are the people hanging out here and there, not very comme il faut.
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon, my husband and I want to go to Nha Trang, who was there, tell me, what are the prices for accommodation and food now?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
For 2, husband and wife, price for 9 days
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
If someone rested in this hotel, please tell me how things are with standard double rooms. In particular, I'm very interested in the presence of a window
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
going in December! in Vietnam for the first time, stayed at these hotels. who can tell about them? I will be glad to any information! Thanks in advance!
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Recommend a quiet, peaceful hotel on Mui Ne ... Having your own beach is not "across the road" is a must.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I would like to visit Vietnam at the end of September. In this regard, the question is: which hotels have their own beaches? And always the closest to the hotel. Option: "beach across the road" is not considered!
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is there a hair dryer in the SUPERIOR POOL VIEW BB?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
From April 17 this year, we will rest at the Bamboo Village hotel... The travel agency sold us a tour with accommodation in the Dove Cottege room... I read on the website that there are only 4 such rooms in the hotel (without a balcony, overlooking the road, etc.). e.) Has anyone lived in these rooms????? What do you need to be prepared for? Is it possible to be in them at all? And is it possible to exchange for another room upon arrival???
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
April 17, 2014 we arrive at this hotel. I got an incomprehensible number Dove Cottage ... What is it???? Is it possible to live comfortably in it?????
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
April 17, 2014 we arrive at this hotel. I got an incomprehensible number Dove Cottage ... What is it???? Is it possible to live comfortably in it?????
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
For the first time we want to fly to Vietnam, tell me which place is better, what would be cheaper and not very far from the airport, are excursions expensive there, is food expensive there, I heard that they cook very tasty food there
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, how far is the hotel from the sea? Polite staff? Is this hotel worth choosing?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Who flew alone to Vietnam??! Respond, you need advice on how to organize a tour?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
booked a hotel back in August departure 01/27/2014 12 days before departure it turns out that there is a beach construction around the hotel there is no cafe nearby and we have two small children I don’t know what to do
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
To have a place to walk outside the hotel
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello. I'm going to The Light 4 Hotel 3 *, (not to be confused with the four), maybe someone was, at least something to tell about this hotel. No reviews found. What is nearby, etc. And the second question is about the weather in January and about excursions, where to go, prices, etc. I really need an answer. Thank you in advance.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Recommend a good and inexpensive trio in Nha Trang
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more