Questions about Czech republicHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Czech republic
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Good day, dear tourists! Allow me to ask those who lived in the Pavlov, Kolonada, Sirius hotels recently: what are the shortcomings in the conditions of treatment-accommodation-food-delivery of the promised excursion to Prague? Yours faithfully, future vacationer.
5 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I have an allergy either to dirt (in Karlovy Vary) or to hydrocartisone ... the devil pulled me to anoint my leg with this ointment ... after a couple of hours, a red-burgundy spot on my leg is 100 times worse than it was
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
Good day. The first time I’m going to go to the Czech Republic (by bus) I want to take four cans of fish with me, the question is, can I take this with me or not?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Booked through Booking. More than 2 months before the trip. But the owner is already demanding payment for cleaning (it is indicated on the booking, but not included in the price). Is it legal to send it to the forest and pay for the settlement / in fact? It's just dumb that this money will go nowhere, since they are not in the cost payable. And is it legal to refuse cleaning in hotels at all?
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
How can I get to Ulrika from the Goethe House Hotel? Along the corridor connecting the 2 hotels or along the street?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I’m going to the Czech Republic for the first time .. I don’t know what kind of outerwear to take with me for a trip to the Karla Vary resort, as well as what kind of winter or mid-season shoes?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
who was in Podebrady and Konstantinovy ​​Lazne? Quality of treatment. Leisure?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We want to go on vacation with the children, friends suggested that the best way to get there is to order a transfer from Prague. We have already reviewed a bunch of companies ... we are leaning towards this 7days-airport-transfer.com has anyone used the service? what do you think? Looks like the prices don't bite
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I am going to the Esplanade Hotel for treatment, I would like to know more about it, in particular - the availability of a safe and a kettle in the room, thank you.
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We are flying on February 28 - tell me - do I need to take my papers from the hospital ??? What is better to see and where to go? It is possible to fly to Italy on your own for shopping. Who flies to Karlovy Vary at this time, join us.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
time - from November 15 to February 20 1 adult hotel 4 stars for a period of 12-17 days
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
good evening! my husband and I have a paper wedding and we decided to make ourselves a good present for the new year, go to Prague - Dresden - Karlovy Vary i.e. Czech Republic Germany! Tell me what to take with you on the road? how tourists are dressed on New Year's Eve in a restaurant, maybe you shouldn't be naked and supposedly evening dresses, maybe you can advise everyone there before that? we are going 2013 12/28/2013 departure of the bus from the city of Minsk at five in the morning to meet 2014 maybe someone is also looking for a company, we are from Soligorsk Belarus? thanks for answers!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good day! From 11/09/2013 we are going to visit Prague and stay there for a week. Why take a beautiful, new fur coat with three-quarter sleeves (it is light) or an autumn jacket?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Hello! We will be in Prague for 4 days, help me choose a hotel from the proposed ones: PRAGUE CENTER 3 *, PRAGUE CENTER PLAZA 3 *, IBIS PRAHA WENCESLAS SQUARE, CHARLES CENTRAL, RUBICON OLD TOWN , ABE, ABRI, ALTON, BERANEK. THANKS!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
we are going to the Czech Republic in November, we plan to visit the national museum, the zoo, plus excursions to Bavaria (to see castles), to Cesky Krumlov, pubs, restaurants of course. the question is next. Girls, who was there, is there a certain form of clothing for excursions to castles? they talk with the weather in the Czech Republic in November how lucky, what to take with you from clothes? what did you take? I read somewhere that some pubs are very cold. Should I take a light evening dress? (to a restaurant, for example, if it’s warm there) I’m confused ... I don’t want to drag the whole wardrobe with me ... ps Buying clothes in the Czech Republic is not an option.
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 20 answers
Hi!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers There is a response from a hotelier
How to dress, what to take with you?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
My wife and I want to get treated in a good, not expensive sanatorium.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We choose between two hotels in Karlovy Vary - Salvator (near the colonnade, center, new hotel) or Tchaikovsky (better treatment base, lower price, 3 times the buffet) We will be grateful to everyone for the answer!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more