Questions about MaldivesHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Maldives
My husband and I are going to celebrate his birthday in the Maldives. Recommend a good hotel with a clean large beach.
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good time of the day! I can not find information about the voltage in the electrical network in the Maldives and the standard of sockets. Who knows - help, please! Thank you in advance!
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I read that there is an underwater hotel, but I don’t know how long I can live there, so I want to live both under water and above water.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
now it's called Park Hyatt Maldives 5 *, there are very few reviews, I'm interested in how much to get to the island from Male, how the service is, what I liked, what I didn't ...
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Can you please tell me if the Deluxe Beach Villa is located at sunset or sunrise? Are there sun loungers and private access to the ocean?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Hi all! How is the weather there in early April? Recommend a hotel while I'm considering Holiday Island, in general, in this price category. Thanks in advance!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
How is it? What would you recommend, what's the cost?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
What do you need to take with you?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I want to go to the Maldives.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
and also, tell me, the end of October-beginning of November, what kind of weather is expected in the Maldives?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
treating for the first time..
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
Решили сам организовать отдых в мае 2011. На Мальдивы также хотелось бы заехать на 2-3 дня.Ищу недорогой отель недалеко от г.Мале.В самой столице есть варианты от 50 $ в сутки за номер.Но в г.Мале нет хорошего пляжа.Вопрос заключается в следующем : есть ли в близлежащие атоллах(Северный Атолл ,Южн.Атолл) отели 3* за 100-120 $ сутки/номер.Пока минимальная стоимость найдена мною 170 $\сутки.Атоллы которые находятся дальше от г.Мале не рассматриваю,т.к. читала информацию о том ,что трансфер на катере в одну сторону может составить 300 $. Либо может есть возможность с г.Мале ездить на соседние пляжи на островах неподалеку? Буду признательна за информацию.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
priority, good food, clean beach, not very expensive 3-4*
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 22 answers
Hello, please tell me how things are with plumbing in this hotel, is it old or not? what is the entrance to the sea, is it possible to lie in the sea, no one crawls there?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We want to take a break in August.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
A little civilization is desirable, so that in the evening you can go out somewhere ... how is the weather at this time, are there strong winds, storms? What should you pay attention to when choosing a tour? What is more convenient - a bungalow on the water or on the beach?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
rested in the Maldives in Sun Island, most of all I liked the night feeding of the stingrays - just a screech. Is there something similar at the Hilton? In general, we are going to rest in the Maldives in March, we want to choose Hilton. Does anyone have any experience of staying there or advice on choosing another hotel? Thanks in advance.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
all hotels have been refusing to book for more than a month for the month of February
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 39 answers
I would like to combine both the reef and the nature of the island itself
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
going to wedding. travel - the choice is between these two hotels ... the difference in price is about 800 dollars - for two - I would not want to overpay - but near the holiday they write that the construction site, but I would like a romantic getaway and white sand
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 7 answers
going to wedding. travel, and then I accidentally found on the website of the rules for entering the Maldives that they are not allowed into the country with a closed or open Israeli visa - is this really so? Do I have a small stamp for one day of stay in Israel? won't let it go?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 14 answers
Desired hotel criteria: 5 stars, all inclusive, delicious food, good service, good beach, more people in the hotel, live music in the evenings, and if animation is not possible, then something like this. In short, just lying down and enjoying the views is boring, you need to move. The child is also active. Waiting for answers!
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more