Questions about IndiaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about India
Hello, we are going to this hotel soon to have a rest. Are there any towels in the rooms?
5 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
thank you all
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Traveling in November 2018. There is no information about this hotel.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
If the room level is standard, then approximately what footage, what amenities? In the photo it seems that the rooms consist of several rooms and even floors
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Does this hotel have bed bugs? And if so, what should we do?
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Hello! Tell me a South Goa hotel with a good beach
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
In January, we are planning to take a 9-year-old child to the sea. Tell me, will it be comfortable in Goa or do I need to choose another country? What? thanks to all!
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
Good afternoon. There are three of us, we must mark in one room. Looking at the photos of the rooms, you can see that they are very small and there is one large bed. Tell me, do they put a 3rd bed?
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello, I really need your help. We really want to relax in India, we are considering North GOA. We will be very grateful if you tell me which hotels are better to stay in (we are thinking of taking 3 * and above, but we also read that there are good 2 * hotels), so that there are supermarkets with groceries, markets and inexpensive cafes where you can have delicious food and eat on a budget, you may have stayed in hotels that have their own kitchen so that you can always cook seafood bought at the market. Of course, I would also like the hotel to be close to the sea. Tell me the hotels or villages in which you rested and there was everything written above) Many thanks in advance to everyone
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
I can't find any reviews under this name. In addition, different sites give different information about the location of this hotel, starting from the village. Condolima, ending at a distance of 900 m from Morjim beach. On the website of the tour operator BG, the main photo of the hotel with a pool has disappeared, and the description of the hotel says that there is no pool. If you have reliable information on this hotel, please write. We are flying with a 2-year-old child, we want to make sure that everything is as planned.
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
I would like to go to rest with my husband together in a place where we have not been yet. These are India and Sri Lanka. Maybe seasoned travelers will recommend a resort and a hotel? So that the sea is calm, the food is decent, so that there is where to go on excursions. Thank you all very much.
8 years ago  •  9 subscribers 33 answers
We rested in GOA twice, we know Baga, Candolim and Calangute. I want a beautiful beach with palm trees, cheap hotel within walking distance (up to 1.5 km), preferably a supermarket like Newton and Dolphin nearby, bus service to other villages, it would be nice to have a fruit and fish market nearby. Discos are NOT interested. Yes, I want a lot (it looks like Sri Lanka in GOA), but still, what if there is such a place?
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 4 answers
DD. We want to fly for 10 days, we are 2, how much will it cost? Thank you in advance. Reply to [email protected]
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
My very good friend left for the winter in Candolim until the end of April. Maybe someone will have the opportunity to give him a block of cigarettes (they are expensive there and the quality is not right). He will come to any place in the north and, of course, we guarantee Goan gratitude.
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Take a mini coffee maker? How to cool water and other drinks7
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more