Questions about IndiaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about India
Is there a limit on the number of entries per calendar day? year in India. I have been issued 2 different 2 times. visas electronically, for each of them I entered 1 time, I want to issue a 3rd e-mail. visa
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Can they be denied entry at the Indian border because of this seal?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, I want to go wild, how to quickly get a visa, and are there non-stop flights to Dabolim from Ukraine? Thanks.
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
We were in GOA in April, looked through tours for October, but found information about visas to India and now I'm upset. Is it really so? A standard visa has a validity period of six months, while three of them are allowed to be directly in India. There is another interesting point: IF YOUR PASSPORT ALREADY HAS AN INDIAN VISA, THEN A NEW VISA WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU ONLY TWO MONTHS AFTER THE OLD VISA EXPIRES!
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Is it obligatory to declare it when flying out of Russia? Or is it enough just to put it in hand luggage? it is written, but in reality everything may turn out differently. We take a tablet for personal purposes. Eyewitnesses, respond, we are flying to India for the first time !!!!!!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Received a double entry visa to India for 3 months! it does not have the seal and signature of the consul! is that how it should be?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
what needs to be done for this, what problems can arise?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
from the moment you enter or leave?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
how much can you take out and is it possible at all
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
IndiaDelhi
Hello! In January, my daughter and I are flying to Delhi, we want to bring red caviar and fish for our Indian friends (by correspondence). Is it possible to do this without problems with customs and will it be a nice gift for them? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
tell me, please, how much rum can be exported from Goa officially and how much was actually exported? I also read that lighters are confiscated in Dabolim, why and how this issue was resolved. thanks
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon! I was denied a business visa to India, they stamped my passport, a long business trip was planned, our company referred me (I work for her part-time now, I officially work for another company, but I am on parental leave), and the Russian operating company in GOA, we wanted to see everything locally, so to speak, since my investor was invited to cooperate. They brought the docks to the embassy, ​​but they refused us and said that it was refused at a high level, naturally without details, I know that they are not obliged to explain anything, but here's the problem, I used to go there on vacation to my girlfriend and never had any problems I had visas and planned to go the same way this season, if this business trip had not been offered, I would have flown there as a tourist for the winter
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Good morning, we want to apply for a visa to India ourselves, a child is 5 years old. There is a photo in the international passport, is his presence necessary for processing and obtaining a visa, or is it enough for 2 parents at the consulate so as not to take the child to Kyiv and how much a child's visa costs, and an adult Thank you. Last year we flew through the agency and it arranged everything. Thanks to everyone in advance.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
I am a citizen of Ukraine. I live in India. A child of 6 months (Indian birth certificate and Indian passport) is not included in my passport. I'm going to Ukraine to my parents for 3 months. How to take a child to Ukraine. Does he need a visa?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me if the citizens of Ukraine need a visa, and if so, how is it issued? (Cost, documents, terms?)
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 24 answers
If anyone opened a visa at the Indian Consulate General in Kyiv, I want to know in more detail how exactly to go through this process and is it necessary to have a two-way plane ticket and a voucher for hotel accommodation before obtaining a visa?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
How can I get a visa to India if you want to have a “savage” vacation, without being tied to a hotel, and at the same time, when applying for a visa, you need a voucher for booking a hotel in India?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me! Who knows what is the process of obtaining a visa to India for citizens of Kazakhstan who are currently in Russia ???
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Do I need to apply for a visa before the trip, or is it bought upon arrival?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
I want to take out some shells and small exotic plants on the roots (for a home collection). Explain if there will be any problems?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are travelers (we are Russians). We are planning to go to China, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, ... India (land only). We will have visas only to China and Vietnam. I would like to know where we can apply for a visa to India? Addresses of embassies and consulates of India in Southeast Asia? And what documents, price, .. For how long? Length of stay? And in general, we, as Russians, have the right to obtain a visa to India in other countries? Thank you in advance. And also how to extend a visa to India? They say that you need to have a certificate of absence of HIV, where can I get it? We are alive in St. Petersburg
16 years ago  •  no subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more