Questions about GreeceDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Greece
Folks, any news on Greece? Today, May 14, was supposed to open for tourists ...
3 years ago  •  12 subscribers 43 answers
Hello, will I be able to with the Finnish tour. to enter Poland with a visa from Ukraine, then fly to Sweden and from there by plane to Helsinki. Or do I need to do a shangen for this
9 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
I received a visa and realized that my dreams of Croatia were covered this year. After all, with a Schengen visa for a month for one crossing to Croatia is not possible, right? Tell me, who knows if it is possible to go to Greece? Or where else is it possible with such a visa with a 3-year-old son in his own car (to be interested in a beach holiday)? Very grateful in advance!
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
I am from Ukraine. I want to leave with a Polish Schengen visa to Greece
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
I mean the Mariupol Consulate.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Good day, tell me, is there a risk of not flying to Greece in September this year due to the events in Ukraine? Will a visa regime be introduced for RUSSIA to the euro countries? Booked a hotel and now don't know what to do?
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 20 answers
Please tell me when you go to Greece from Ukraine there are no problems that the child does not have a separate passport (it is written in the parents' passport)?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
I have a Greek tourist visa, can I pass through Hungary chop customs I am Ukrainian.
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 19 answers
From Greece we plan to bring all sorts of food "souvenirs" such as oil, wine, olives, feta, etc. As a rule, such products are sold (and better preserved) in glass jars and bottles or in tin containers (jars and containers). How can you carry all this on an airplane? Will they make you throw glass containers out of your hand luggage? And won't they throw it all away at the baggage screening? It is the subtleties of the "aircraft" baggage rules that are of interest, and not the customs ones (everything seems to be clear with them :)). We fly non-stop, on a regular flight, UIA, Kyiv-Athens-Kyiv. Thank you in advance!!!
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 15 answers
I am a citizen of Armenia, I have a residence permit of the Russian Federation. Can I go to Greece to rest, moreover, by invitation?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me what documents you need to have with you when passing control at the airport, if a person has an artificial metal joint.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Has anyone already applied to the visa centers of Greece in Ukraine. Is it true that they do not require a bank statement and the sponsorship letter does not need to be certified by a notary?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Has anyone applied for a Greek visa in Moscow on their own? Share your experience. Usually I received a visa along with the purchase of a ticket, for the first time I want to try to do it myself.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We bought a tour to Greece, departure at the end of August. Passed documents for a visa in early May. When to wait for an answer did we get a visa? The example of Moscow, when people could not fly away on time due to the lack of a visa, somehow strained. Is it the same in Ukraine? Moreover, we must receive all the documents before departure.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
A certificate of the husband's salary with a monthly amount of 600 UAH, but there is a deposit account in the bank. Will a visa be opened with such a salary? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more