by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 3 questions
аватар
Answered on 3 questions
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Egypt
Four windows of the bank of visas were empty, and a huge line of 3 planes lined up at the counters of operators, where they impudently pushed visas for 27-28 bucks and handed out migrants along the way. cards. At the same time, all the people also cursed in line. People! Buy visas for $25 at the bank windows on the right side!!! I wouldn’t be outraged if I didn’t quarrel with the Russians in the crowd for these same migration cards)))
2 years ago  •  14 subscribers 25 answers
The Egyptian embassy says that you need to apply for a visa here, in Ukraine, while the residence permit is temporary and there are less than 6 months left. term, they do not want to give a visa! They say that if you are flying from Armenia, then you can get a visa on the spot, but if you are from Ukraine, then no). They are obviously lying.
2 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
3 years ago  •  13 subscribers 45 answers
The guide says no, the travel agent says do it. Nobody warned about this at all. If 29 is considered only a day, then we seem to pass, 14 nights 15 days. But there is no time of arrival on the stamp, only the date of May 29th.
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 36 answers
Hello, at the moment someone can tell you the latest information? The situation is this, my wife and I are citizens of Kazakhstan, we took a tour from Kyiv to Hurghada - a charter as part of a tour group. Can I buy a visa on arrival? The information on the web is different. Opportunities through the consulate to do - no, we will not have time. In a similar topic answers 3 years ago (
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more