Questions about ThailandDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Thailand
Is it possible to export for personal use pieces of dry bamboo trunks, 8 cm thick, 1 meter long, picked up from the surrounding area? According to the dimensions of the airline, it does not seem to be on the lists of prohibited exports. But the opinions of experts are divided.
5 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Are there long queues, speed of passage, do they require money to be presented (650 cu / person)
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Hello, tell me who flew by maiden name with a foreign passport? Does anyone ask for other documents? I don’t have time to make a foreign name for my husband by November.
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
My sister and I decided to go to Thailand next summer for exploration, and if things go well, we will stay there forever. The idea is to settle in a quarter with a Russian-speaking population and rent a house there. The catch is that I'm MtF TS non-on on HRT. That is, she was born a boy, but later changed her body through hormone therapy to a female one, but did not perform surgical operations. I have a specialty - a certified biologist, and even what is "Influence of the isotopic composition of water on the growth and sporulation of Bacillus thuringiensis". Yes, like in books and movies. But. What are the prospects for this event. Like if the case is known for sure, then I can learn the language without any problems. I checked and I know the methods are not for the faint of heart how to do this. Ohm.
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
The wife changed her surname upon marriage. Is it possible to travel to Thailand on foreign. passport with maiden name. The travel agency said that there would be no problems. But still there are doubts.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I am a citizen of Ukraine. I am on the territory of the Russian Federation on the internal (Ukrainian) passport. He has a patent for work, an agreement with the employer. There was a need to fly for 10 days to Thailand. According to the law of the Russian Federation, I must leave the country with the same passport that I entered, and I entered with an internal Ukrainian one. But I can fly to Thailand only with a foreign passport. Question: is it possible to show a Ukrainian passport when leaving for Thailand at the border of the Russian Federation, and upon arrival in Thailand, show their passport to their border guards. And, accordingly, the situation is reversed - upon arrival from Thailand back to the Russian Federation at the border of the Russian Federation, show the border guard an internal Ukrainian passport, since I am obliged to stay in the country due to the fact that the documents with the employer are issued for an internal passport and I can also renew registration only on it. Thanks in advance for your reply. Appeals to the consulate of Ukraine, calls to reference airports did not bring any result. The phone number of the border service is constantly busy.
7 years ago  •  10 subscribers 35 answers
I am going to visit Thailand and Cambodia in February. I will be in Thailand for 6 days, in Cambodia for 13 days and fly out of Thailand. Tell me: is it possible for citizens of Ukraine to get a Thai visa upon arrival, and then use it to drive from Cambodia back to Thailand?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon, on different resources the price tags are either 1000 baht or 1200 baht. Podskazhite who was the last three months in Tae. How much did you pay for a visa on arrival?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
It turned out that they did not study the new laws of Tai very carefully and came to spend the winter without obtaining a visa. I really don't want to leave after 30 days. What are the visa options for Russians? They didn’t want to let them in at the border, because. in January and February there were visa extensions through Cambodia. Maybe someone had a similar situation. Help!!!!
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
If you are going NOT through a travel agency, and you don’t know which hotel you will be staying in for all 14 days, or if you plan to ride around the country, what should be indicated in the application form? Do they check vouchers or hotel reservations when receiving a visa upon arrival?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Hello! I have a double entry visa to Thailand. I want to go to Cambodia on a visa run, I decided to take a tour. In 3 out of 4 local travel agencies, I was told that Ukrainians need to pay an additional fee - 1200 baht when entering Cambodia. I did not find such information on the Internet. Knowledgeable people, tell me, is it so? Thanks in advance for your reply.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
We arrive in Bangkok from Kyiv on January 19, back on February 3. at 5.30 am. It turns out that we exceed the 15 days allowed, but on February 2 (the last 15th day) is Sunday, I read that if the last day of the visa validity falls on a Sunday or an official holiday, then it is automatically transferred to the next one. Is this correct information? Will there be any problems with entry? Thanks.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We booked tickets for the following dates: arrival in Bangkok on March 16 at 09:50, departure on March 31 at 02:40. It turns out 16 days, visa on arrival 15 days. We planned to go to Cambodia for 2 days. Redeem tickets or select other dates, here is a direct flight and a convenient time. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Is it necessary to take out insurance if the hotel is booked separately and tickets are purchased separately, i.e. not with a travel agency? I'm flying for 7 days
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Can I fill out the visa form at home or only on the spot? do you need a photo? how much does a visa cost and in what currency to pay?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I need a student visa for 15 months. Advise in which school it is more reliable and cheaper to issue. Preferably without going to another country. I'm not really interested in learning yet. the main thing is that they don’t deceive with a visa and extra bureaucracy I was not bred.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me who flew through Tashkent to Bangkok and go out into the city. How is the customs in Tashkent and how is the airport. Thank you
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I am a citizen of Ukraine. Now I live in Russia with my son. There is a temporary residence permit for three years. We want to fly to rest in Thailand with a child. How can we be? Should I ask my father to send an export permit? Thanks!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 17 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more