Questions about TunisDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Tunis
Good evening) tell me, I went in August on a tour to Tunisia) I want to go in October, but on my own, to my friends) there will be a round-trip ticket, do I need to apply for a visa? Thanks
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Tell me: that in Tunisia a visa is not entirely free: you have to pay 30 dinars for leaving, including children, which means I still need about 60 bucks for 4, and they don’t take foreign currency. It's true
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
We usually take Motorola's low-power household radios with us abroad to save money on negotiations with each other. Is it allowed to import and use such walkie-talkies in Tunisia
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 2 answers
I am a citizen of Ukraine, I am planning my trip for a week. I have round trip tickets and a voucher to book a hotel room. Do I need to open a visa at the embassy or can I get a visa on arrival at the airport? Thanks in advance for your help...
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I am planning a trip to Tunisia, I did not look at the validity of my passport. Thus, the trip is from 09/02/12 to 09/12/12, and the passport was issued until 11/23/12 ... I don’t know what to do ... Will there be any problems, can anyone come across? Advise
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Last year, when visiting Turkey, we went on a 2-day excursion to Israel. Today I read on one of the sites that there may be problems when crossing the border if you have an Israeli visa in your passport. Please clarify this situation
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell me, can a Tunisian come to Russia as a tourist, on a tour package, without an invitation?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
My fiancé works under contract in Tunisia. I want to fly to him for 10 days. Can I just buy round trip tickets? Maybe I should book a hotel room? Or do I need a visa? If yes, how and where to do it?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Why does no one say that after visiting Tunisia it is impossible to visit Israel, including the holy places in Jerusalem, Nazareth, etc., due to the break in diplomatic relations between the two countries. The seal in the passport is of great importance for Israel and some Arab countries. Who and how solved this issue, tell me?
15 years ago  •  12 subscribers 13 answers
I want to go to Tunisia for a long time. Does anyone know how to get a visa to Tunisia for half a year, a year?
16 years ago  •  2 subscribers 6 answers
All questions
UAE
more