Questions about BelarusDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Belarus
We can't get a clear answer. Help me please. I have a mother who is now in a very serious condition. My sister lives in Minsk and wants to come in September, we found out that buses run. Maybe someone from personal experience will tell you if she can safely cross the border or do you need some specific documents? We wrote to the border service of Belarus, but did not receive a sensible answer. Thank you in advance.
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 13 answers
Who traveled from Zaporozhye to Minsk, tell me what you need and how best to get there, and how long does the trip take approximately? I would be grateful for any information.
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
We - my husband and I - are citizens of Ukraine, in 2014 we left for permanent residence in Belarus. Now we want to go back and move our modest property. They did not get registered with the consular office, a residence permit was issued in the Republic of Belarus.
8 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
I plan to visit France with a Polish Schengen visa, having previously entered (or rather flown in) from Minsk to Warsaw, and then to France. Will there be any problems?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Visa litvi.shengen na pol goda.fo aprelia.a vse ni uze ispolzovani pochti.mozno lu v fevrale opiat podavat or zdat aprelia??
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I'm flying from Belavia, from Astana to Rome, about 8 hours at the airport
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon, is it possible to cross the Lithuania-Belarus customs along the green corridor with your laptop and video camera without any problems, and will there be any problems when leaving Belarus? thanks
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
how often can you travel to Ukraine from Belarus just as a passenger
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
clothes of the same model, how many pieces can be transported
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
how to fly from turkey to belarus
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Friends from Nigeria want to fly to Belarus to stay for 2 weeks. Can they do it, what documents do they need to make and where should they go for this? Thank you in advance for your response.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, do I need to make a visa for a Travel Document to Egypt? My husband is from Kazakhstan. Lives in Belarus for more than 10 years, but did not make a passport. There is a residence permit. To travel to Egypt, he made a travel ticket, which says that he can travel to other countries. On different tours. agencies say differently, then you need a visa, then they will do it upon arrival. I don't understand, please help!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more