Questions about KazakhstanDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kazakhstan
A friend is going with her son to Germany for a simple examination and after that she will be allowed to go home with a prescription. She will be there from 1 to 7 days. Despite the fact that she is a single mother, she works but not officially. She has a good credit history. She also crossed the Tashkent border more than once. I, from Germany, will pay all her expenses, she will live with me. Will she be able to get a visa?
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, will the departure sheet be enough (where it is not indicated that you are in Kazakhstan) or do you need a permanent residence stamp in your passport?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello, I live in Kazakhstan, I want to go to Cyprus, you can apply for a visa in Omsk, we make a visa through Kyiv up to 15 days. Thank you
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
good afternoon, I want to fly to Kyiv, as a tourist, more specifically, in the ChEZ, tell me, can they not let me into Ukraine, due to the current situation in the country and the ban on the entry of Russian citizens, I am a citizen of Kazakhstan, Russian by nationality?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I live in Kazakhstan and I am flying to India by invitation, is it possible to open a visa upon arrival?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Can a citizen of Kazakhstan apply for a Schengen visa in Turkey?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
flight from Ukraine to Kazakhstan
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello!!! What to do in such a situation, we arrived by car to visit, the deadline for leaving the country is coming soon. The car is under repair, we are waiting for the delivery of spare parts.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello. I'm going to visit Kazakhstan in my mother-in-law's car, what documents do I need for this and do I need a general power of attorney for the car if I'm included in the insurance???
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello. Help me please. I am married to a Turk, I got married in Turkey, I did not get a residence permit because they immediately moved to my homeland to live. A year later, they decided to return, he is already in Turkey. I bought a one way ticket only. Can there be problems with the passport? Or is it enough to show a marriage certificate?
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Hello. I plan to issue a visa to Latvia through the Hungarian embassy in Almaty. The list indicates the presence of medical insurance and a certificate from the bank. Question: a) to issue medical insurance for each traveler? b) I can’t issue a certificate of availability of funds from the bank for a student, so I need to open a card? c) If we leave at the same time, is one certificate enough for two? d) If the inviting party assumes all expenses (medical insurance, financial expenses), then what about when applying for a visa.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I am driving with a trailer to Kazakhstan, the car is mine and the trailer belongs to my uncle. What documents are required to travel with a trailer, a power of attorney or something else? or just enough documents for it. Please help somebody!!!
Good afternoon, my wife and I are going to go from Bashkiria to Novosibirsk (the city of Topki) and we will pass Kazakhstan, in this case, do we need to go through customs? Do I need a general power of attorney for a car from my wife to me? Maybe someone knows a shorter route? Thanks in advance
Hello. We want early January 2012. travel to Kazakhstan by car. In Russia, I manage by written power of attorney. Do I need a notarized power of attorney for the trip and do I need to purchase local insurance when entering Kazakhstan, if so, how much does it cost. Thanks.
What documents are required per person? What documents are needed for a car? And does the car need maintenance? Let's go January 1, 2012.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. What documents are required for a 4-year-old child to leave Ukraine for Kazakhstan with his grandmother (both citizens of Ukraine)?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Is a notarized power of attorney from a single mother enough to transport a child by a relative (grandmother) from Ukraine (Kyiv) to Kazakhstan (Almaty), the child has a passport (citizenship of Kazakhstan). What must be reflected in the power of attorney. Do I need to show some kind of document that the child does not have a father. To pass customs at the airport, what documents are needed to transport a child with Kazakh citizenship to their homeland.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Traveling without a travel agency
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
All questions
UAE
more