Questions about TunisWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Tunis
Hello everybody. Need advice, in which region of Tunisia will be the warmest for a holiday in the second half of September? And advise a hotel within 900 dollars a week for two. Departure from Kyiv. Thank you in advance!
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
5 years ago  •  10 subscribers 11 answers
Hello, please tell me the region and specifically the hotel in Tunisia at the end of May where the sea will be warm, thanks
6 years ago  •  10 subscribers 12 answers
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, please, is it worth going to Tunisia in early April, if you want a regular beach holiday? Is it warm there at this time? Is it sunny weather? And which tour operator is better?
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
8 years ago  •  11 subscribers 13 answers
Please tell me what kind of weather I can expect in Tunisia, namely the city of Mahdia, from December 30 to January 15?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We were going to Turkey, but since we were forbidden to go there, there was a country where we can go, this is Tunisia. I wanted to know what the weather is like on July 15? And more importantly, when does the jellyfish season start there?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
In the first half of April, what clothes should I take with me? I was in the summer in June, and so the first 3 days there was a very strong wind, I regretted that I had not warmed up. Do you need beachwear?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
How to dress for departure from Kyiv and what to take with you?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good day. Interested in the weather in mid-October. I'm going with a child from 10-20, I want maximum comfort. Thanks
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, what is the evening weather in Manastir at the end of July, the beginning of August. Should I take light sweaters? (we are traveling with children)
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I have a vacation from July 22 to August 18, we are planning from August 1 to 15 to Mahdia. What is the day and night temperature there, what is the water temperature, is it dangerous to go to the Sahara because of the heat and is it possible to walk outside the hotel, walk around the town of Mahdia, are there biting jellyfish in Mahdia? We plan to spend 110 thousand for two adults and a child of 9 years old, we have already been to Crete and Turkey. If it is unbearably hot in Tunisia at this time, what other country can you visit with such a budget
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
My daughter and I, 9 years old, are going to Tunisia from August 17 next year, I’m interested in whether it’s true that the mating season of jellyfish is in August and they bite hard. What is the temperature of the sea and air, is it possible to go to the Sahara and is it dangerous because of the intense heat, what is the Sirroco wind
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We are planning with my daughter at the end of June in this hotel. Interested in food, service, service, beach. The town of Mahdia itself is interesting, whether the sea is stormy there, what kind of entry into the sea. Is it true that the sand is white and the sea is turquoise? And in general, what is the situation in Tuniva, from which tour operator is it better to go. Thank you in advance
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
how is the weather in mid october? like a thalasso how much is it just to go to the thalasso pool?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Tunisia from September 11 to September 21! I'm very worried about the weather. Every day I watch the weather on the Internet and the forecasts are not encouraging !!! Since September 3, the weather has been deteriorating and it has been raining almost every day, and sometimes even thunderstorms!!!! Can someone calm me down ... Who was resting at that time in Hammamet? What is the weather like? Does it often rain?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Will it rain? Is the sea warm? Sun? Thank you!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
How clean is the sea in late August-early September? Are there many algae and jellyfish at this time?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, is it worth going in AUGUST ????? Is it too hot ???
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
good afternoon, tell me please, what was the weather like in Tunisia in early October? Thank you in advance.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
A vacation is planned in September ... in connection with which we think - where to go - to Egypt or Tunisia (due to the weather: sun + warm sea)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Will it be cold to swim and sunbathe?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more