Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about UAE
UAEDubai
4 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
UAEDubai
Can you bear the heat in Dubai in June, July and August? Or just hide under the air conditioners? Can you swim in the sea? Walk at least in the evening around the city. We saw that even at night the temperature was 38*C.
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 14 answers
UAEDubai
From the experience of previous years. Interested in dates from December 20 to January 10.
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
UAE
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
UAESharjah
Tell me, please, who was in Sharjah in mid-May, how is the weather? Very hot?
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
UAEDubai
Good afternoon! Dear tourists, please tell me who rested in the UAE at the beginning of August. We were in May and early June. In principle, I understand the weather. In June, it was not very hot for me, only the bay was warm for swimming. The forums write that August is the hottest month for holidays in the UAE. Maybe choose mid-July? Or since the beginning of August, the difference in temperature is not noticeable? Thanks for answers)
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We are going to go, I am embarrassed by the temperature of 40, has anyone traveled with children in June? Does the water cool? We are going for 20 days, is there anything to do with the child?
10 years ago  •  10 subscribers 11 answers
UAEDubai
preferably by subway
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
UAEDubai
Tell me, please, how hot is it in April in Dubai, is it possible to withstand excursions? If possible, compare with Egypt in the same period. Thank you in advance
10 years ago  •  10 subscribers 10 answers
UAEDubai
Which SIM card is better to take for using the Internet ..... and calls to Ukraine are of interest.
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
UAE
My friend says you can swim in UAE in January and the weather is not very warm. What to believe?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
UAE
We want to the UAE, we don’t know what the weather and water is like in December
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
we are going on 12/11/13 I would very much like to swim in the sea, do they swim this month and how is the water? Thanks!
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
UAEDubai
Hello everyone! My husband and I are going to Dubai in the second half of January for 10 days. We haven’t decided on a hotel yet, we are looking for a 3-ku, city, in the attention of Kassels al barsha and Citymaks Al barsha with breakfast, as we are only going to spend the night. What else can you suggest? But my faithful one is more interested in weather conditions and water temperature, since they don’t like cold water))) But I don’t care, I just see a reservoir - immediately there, in any weather) Who rested, please share your impressions and feelings. We are looking forward to the holidays, we do not want to miscalculate. Mine is striving for civilization, and I would fly to Sri Lanka, but I can’t persuade it (((And I parted all the way and that ;-) believe me)) Thank you all nebayduzhim!)
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 16 answers
UAEDubai
tell me we are going to go to Dubai for the new year, what is the weather like at this time, is it possible to sunbathe, swim, will it be cold and how to dress,
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
UAEDubai
Isn't the water cold in February-March? And which hotel to choose with a sandy gently sloping beach?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
UAEDubai
We are going November 10-13 for a week. How is the water and air temperature?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
UAEDubai
Tell me, what is the weather like in mid-September in Dubai with a strong heat wave?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
UAE
Is it worth it to go to the UAE at this time or the rest will be spoiled by the scorching sun. That year we rested in July in Egypt, it was also very hot. But they survived. Who knows the UAE and Egypt by temperature, where is hotter???
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
UAEDubai
Tell me, is the heat in Dubai bearable in the second half of June, also in July? And what is the temperature of the bay water? is swimming possible?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
UAEDubai
And yet, does the sea bloom in the Persian Gulf (in the sense of small algae, foam on the water)? Thanks for the answer.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
UAEDubai
whether my son and I will feel a lack of oxygen in March or early April; because I read that there is an OXYGEN LACK in the UAE.
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
UAESharjah
where is it more comfortable to relax in February in the UAE or Egypt?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
UAEDubai
We are going to the UAE in March or April. Interested in weather, water temperature...
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
more