Questions about UAEExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about UAE
I want to know how much money to take with me.
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Would like to try safari and diving)
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
Good afternoon, tell me, please, we are going with a guy to rest in Ras al-Khaimah, the Marjan Island Resort & Spa hotel, we need a Russian-speaking guide for an excursion to Dubai, please help
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 2 answers
UAEDubai
Hello. In March we are going to rest in Dubai. Where can I buy tickets for Legoland? We looked at the website of our tour operator, the trip comes out at $ 110 per person. It's too expensive for us. H
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
UAEDubai
Hello. I will be in Dubai for 1 full day. Can you advise where to take a sightseeing tour for 5-6 hours? Thanks.
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
Hello. I would like to know how to go from the hotel to Dubai on an excursion? And how much did it cost? Thanks
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good day! We are going to the Beach hotel from Natalie Tours. Who can buy excursions, except for a hotel guide, what would be cheaper? Interested in a trip to Al Ain. Is it worth going?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
UAE
I will sell the book of discounts 2014, the most interesting coupons remained, questions to the mail [email protected] in Ukraine
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
UAE
Maybe my question is stupid, but I'll ask anyway. I appeal to those who used such a book with coupons: tell me, please, is it possible to cut out the coupon in advance and go to the destination with the coupon only (without the book itself), so as not to drag it with you every time. Thank you in advance for your response!
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
UAEDubai
how and how to get from Dubai to Ferrari Park
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
UAEDubai
excursion-dinner on the boat, who knows what about this?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
UAE
Tell me, please, what kind of excursion is this ... maybe I didn’t formulate it quite accurately (((I would like to know: how to get there ... thanks for the answers
Please share the routes from the hotel to popular tourist places, preferably on foot.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
UAEDubai
Good evening, please tell me how and where can I book tickets for an excursion to the Burj Khalifa?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
UAE
Is it worth visiting in April?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
UAEDubai
We have 5 full days. 3 adults. and a child 12 years old. Will the book pay for itself and what discounts are given, are there vouchers for cafes?
10 years ago  •  45 subscribers 71 answer
Good afternoon! Please tell me the coordinates of a Russian-speaking guide with whom you can go to Dubai.
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 4 answers
1. Advise route Hotel Regent Beach Resort - Emirates Mall. what is the best way to get there? 2. Advise route Hotel Regent Beach Resort - Deira City. what is the best way to get there? 3. how to combine a trip by metro and visits to interesting places (Sail, Palma, etc.)?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
UAEDubai
We will be in Dubai for 12 hours, from 02:00 to 13:00. What is a must see? Tickets for Burj Khalifa already bought :)
10 years ago  •  12 subscribers 12 answers
UAE
Dear tourists, tell me, how much is petrol in Dubai? It is possible in dollars, euros or dirhams, as well as rubles or hryvnias. And does the price of gasoline differ in different Emirates or is it the same in all seven?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Interested in excursions from the hotel. Are visits to Oman offered?
Hello. We need approximate prices "per adult" for the following excursions at the end of 2013 in Dubai. 1.Price to ride the subway 2. Dubai National Museum 3. Ancient fortress "Dubai Dungeons" 4. Building "Sail" and will they let it go there? 5. Burj Khalifa tower. Book a few days in advance? Price? 6.Show "Singing Fountains" in the bay of the Burj Al Arab hotel. Admission is free, if not, how much? 7.Wonderland amusement park (adult ticket-price is of interest) 8.Safari 9.Dubai Mall-interested in the price of an excursion to the Aquarium :) 10. Hotel Atlantis-price for the tour :) 11.Price for the excursion "Indian Ocean and Oman" 12. Is Jumeirah Mosque free? If there is a charge, then roughly how much? 13. Jumeirah Beach Park - entry price? Sorry for so many questions, but I would like to know how much money is needed for all this :)
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Show more »
All questions
more