Questions about GreeceExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Greece
Tell me, please, what is the best and most budgetary way to visit the pink beach and Balos Bay: as part of an excursion group or on your own in a rented car? If it's a tour - give the coordinates of a trusted tour bureau or an individual guide (WhatsApp, telegram, viber).
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Has anyone traveled through local companies on excursions to Meteora and Athens and how much does it cost? And how much is obtained by the machine (in time and money). And where can you buy them?
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, please tell me there are discos somewhere nearby, and excursions at what cost approximately and is it possible to buy them at the hotel
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Say whether weasel chi is possible excursion to about. Corfu to St. Spyridon that її vartist
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
Hello! We are going to the MEDBLUE FANES hotel with 2 children 9.11 years old this summer, what interesting places can I visit and beaches or can you tell me the route if we take a car. What are the best shops to go to near this hotel?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Does Muzenidzis have anything to do with the Palace of Knossos (I think it's the labyrinth of the Minotaur, I could be wrong), the cave of Zeus and Santorini. And for the price...
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
tell me which excursions are tiring, and which are desirable to visit
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
How to get to Santorini on your own at the lowest price? thanks for answers
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Who rested in Bali on Crete, tell me where they took excursions? What is the price in 2014 for excursions to Balos bay? Which agency did you rent a car from? Did everything suit?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, do Ouranoupolis offer excursions to Meteora? My husband wants to go to Athos, we booked a hotel there in early October. And I dream of Meteora, but all the reviews are about trips from Kassandra. We go by ourselves, without a tour operator. There will be no car. Is it really possible to get there by public transport or is it a terrible hassle? Approximately how much would it cost (guided tour or public transport)? I would be glad for any hints.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! We will stay at the Hersonissos Palace 4 * hotel, please tell me which excursions are worth taking so that they are interesting and where, the tour operators are expensive? Thanks for the answers!
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Where can I go on an excursion with a child of two years? And where is the best place to buy it? I know English well - you can also speak English) I read that they are cheaper))
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
Can you please tell me how to get to Aptera from Georgioupolis by public transport?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We have never been to Greece - all in Asian countries. There are Russian-speaking travel agencies everywhere that provide services much cheaper than Pegasus, Tez, etc. Is there such a thing on about. Crete?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me please, I know that on a sightseeing tour of Rhodes, you can get off, and then get on the bus again and continue the tour ... Do you need to get on the exact bus from which you left, or can you continue on another sightseeing bus?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
We are going to Greece for the first time with our 11 year old son. What to show him? Of course, with Greek flavor.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
and what is the best way to get there on your own? Thanks for the answer [email protected]
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Hi all. My husband and I are going to Crete this summer. We will live in a hotel near Agios Nikolaos. Can you tell me where to go, what to visit?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! Please advise a good travel agency in Panormo
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello! We are going to Hersonissos in September, I would like to know what excursions you should pay attention to, because. I believe that we will be given a huge choice, but really something worthwhile is the question! Still interested in nightlife - clubs ..
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
What is worth seeing in Crete. We are planning to rent a car and drive around the island. Tell me what are the approximate distances and to what. What time do the attractions open and what time do they close? How much do the entrance tickets cost.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Share your experience who was in this hotel? Where is the best place to go on excursions? what to take with you? We go there and there are almost no reviews :(
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more