Questions about ItalyExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Italy
ItalyRome
Dear tourists, has anyone been to Rome this year? Interested in the following: 1. What is the situation with tickets to the Colosseum? Does it make sense to book in advance or not? Earlier, near the Coliseum, tourists were taken by the hand and offered excursions (in Russian). And how now, given the drop in tourist traffic? 2. Did they change the audio guides in the Vatican or are they still the same old phones that need to be held up to the ear?
1 year ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Here on the Costa Dorada in Spain there was a Bus Plan. Is there such an operator in Rimini? If not, how to organize excursions? And is it worth it to stay there?
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good evening! We are flying to Italy in July, we are slowly looking at excursions and a couple of questions arose: 1. When buying an excursion, for example, to Venice, will the ticket indicate specific seats on the bus or do you just sit on any free one? 2. And then the second question. If the places are not indicated, then where does the recruitment of tourists begin? Can a situation arise that a pair of two people can get seats at different ends of the bus? We will live in the Bianca Vela 4 * hotel. This is 32 stop 11 bus.
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
ItalyRome
If you know, tell the agency.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
ItalyGenoa
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
ItalyMilan
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I will be in Venice for 2 days. I will most likely live on the Lido. I have questions about vaporetto: 1 until what time do the vaporettos run between Lido and Piazza San Marco? 2 Is the ticket valid for this route for 24/48 hours?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 12 answers
I am going on a tour of Tuscany, my funds are limited, so I ask you to tell me which of the additional excursions you need to see, and what you can donate. And what you can see on your own. These are cities such as Lucca-Siena-San Gimignano-Volterra-Pienza-Cortona-Arezzo. Tour "Akkorda" and the price for additional excursions bites. The tour is called "About Tuscany... with taste. Thanks in advance to everyone.
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Italy with a bus tour, where 5 days on the Tyrrhenian Sea is not enough :(, one of the days there is an optional excursion to Pompeii. We were going to go. But we read in one of the reviews that this excursion is very difficult to endure in summer. we don’t seem to be pensioners, but the pressure is playing tricks. who was there at that time?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
ItalyRome
I'm going to Italy with a bus tour. In Rome 1 day, travel time July 20th. Is it worth spending 43 euros on an optional excursion to the Vatican. I’m afraid that I won’t see Rome either and they’ll drive it through the Vatican with the speed of the wind?
9 years ago  •  9 subscribers 39 answers
What is desirable to see in Florence? Duration of stay 3 days?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
ItalyRome
What would you advise to visit in Rome? I will be sailing for three days on my own!
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
ItalyRome
Good day to all. Connoisseurs, tell me if there is a site where you can pre-book tickets to the Colosseum without intermediaries, so that later you don’t have to stand in line on the spot. Maybe there is something similar to the Vatican website? And instilled tickets there are the same or there are also several programs like in the Vatican. If there are comments on visiting the Colosseum, what to look for, how to build a route, and so on. I will be grateful.
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Where can I buy excursions in Milan
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We will arrive in Venice at the railway station from Abano Terme, help us plan a sightseeing tour for 5-6 hours. What to see, where to eat.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
saw a tempting offer to go there
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Tell me where you can spend your free time, what to see. Where is the main street? What are the places of interest? How can you go to the Cinque Tarre? In general, how interesting to spend time? And who knows where the free beach is. Thanks to all
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
And not the so-called. "water cruise" with a crowd of tourists on a regular boat. We are going to Venice, everyone really wants to ride along the canals in a gondola. The Accord tour (with which we are traveling) offers this pleasure for 26 euros per person. I heard that the cost is actually fixed (about 90 euros), and does not depend on the number of passengers. How many people fit on the gondola? Thanks in advance for your replies!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 14 answers
ItalyMilan
Please tell me how to buy a ticket online to see the Last Supper fresco in Milan. They say it is impossible to see it without an appointment to buy a ticket. And tickets must be taken much in advance, like they are being bought up from the site. In general, who can help please, I really want to see. Thanks
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are planning to visit Sicily for 8 days in August. We would like to rent a car. Tell us what places, towns, excursions you need to visit? Erice is very interested, I read a lot about him, I was impressed by the stories about the beauty of the town. Share experience... Thank you!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
ItalyMilan
Good evening, we are flying to Milan at the end of May and are looking for a good guide in Milan, maybe someone will already share a contact and a recommendation. Unfortunately, there was a sad experience, we found a guide with a license on the Internet - we flew in, and the guide ... speaks very quietly, there is no energy, he shares information sparingly. They themselves knew more!) I wanted to part with him as soon as possible.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
ItalyMilan
Good evening, we are flying to Milan at the end of May and are looking for a good guide in Milan, maybe someone will already share a contact and a recommendation. Unfortunately, there was already a sad experience, we found a guide with a license on the Internet - we flew in, and the guide ... speaks very quietly, there is no energy, he shares information sparingly. They knew more!) I wanted to leave as soon as possible
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What excursions can you go on if you are relaxing in the Dolomites, maybe you can go somewhere on your own?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I know that in Spain there are places where they sell Excursions. People in vests walk around the streets, they have the same trips, but 2-3 times cheaper. I would like to know if there are in Italy?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
is it possible to take an excursion to milan, what is the price
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Who recently returned from Rimini, tell me, pzhl, how much do excursions from Rimini to Venice and Florence cost now with accompanying travel agents?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more