Questions about FranceExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about France
Our tour includes 6 excursions: sightseeing, perfumery museum, historical center + Notre Dame, Montmartre, Versailles, Louvre. But I want to see a lot more. Our hotel is Pax Opera. Near Cadet metro station.
8 years ago  •  7 subscribers 32 answers
Good afternoon, friends, tell me, did anyone attend free tours in Paris from Saint-Michel. How they pass and in what language. Thanks
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
FranceParisFiat 2*
hotel location
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
From the airport Sh.deG. you need to get to the hotel, which is located in the city center near the metro. What ticket do you need to buy ??? If I understand correctly, you can buy one ticket and with it you can get to the hotel (from the airport by rer and metro). But I will be in Paris for a week. Maybe it makes sense to immediately buy a travel card there or buy one-time tickets all the time. Please tell me how to do it more economically. Thanks
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 16 answers
FranceParisFiat 2*
Tell me, please, is it difficult to get to Bruges and Brussels without knowing the language? How long? Do I need to buy tickets in advance? Is it realistic to cover both cities in a day and return to Paris?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me how you can ride a boat on the Seine. Where should I get on and off, how much does the ticket cost, how much is the journey ...? Thanks
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me how to buy a ticket to the Eiffel Tower on the Internet? Please give the exact address of the site and possibly the necessary recommendations
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
People, people, good day to all! I'm flying to Paris for a week in two weeks. The tour will include two excursions - a sightseeing tour and a walking tour (it seems that it includes either Montmart or the Latin Quarter - unfortunately, I don’t remember exactly .. ashamed). Accordingly, there will be another 3-4 free days (3 - if I take a tour of the Loire Castles ..recommend). What is the best thing to see for the rest of the day? That is, in principle, I know that, but maybe someone will advise how best to make a route? Or what is worth seeing and what is not - even if everything is advertised in guidebooks? In addition to castles, I don’t want to take excursions from a guide: I don’t like to depend on a group and it’s desirable to be able to freely manage my time, and not “here you have 30 minutes for this”, “here you have 40 minutes for this”, etc. Thank you all in advance.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 18 answers
How long does it take to get from Charles de Gaulle airport (to the center), for example, to the metro station of the North Station. I want to calculate the arrival at the hotel. What is the time difference in hours between Paris and Kiev?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, is it worth going on a tour of the Loire Castles if the price is 100 euros, or can you somehow get there from Paris? Who went and saw how you feel? Versailles is better or not?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 13 answers
I'm flying to Paris for a week. I am going to go to Normandy (Honfleur, Deauville) for one day, they say it is fabulously beautiful there. But I doubt if I will have enough time for excursions and shopping in Paris. I am flying to Paris for the first time. Experts answer.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
On June 10, I'm going with my granddaughter on a French whim tour. prices for electives are surprising to say the least
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 22 answers
Is it possible to film there and how long does the tour take?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Is it possible to visit the chapel in August?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Air travel, accommodation, visas have already been paid, but there is still no clarity with excursions in Paris and the regions of France. What can really be seen in 6 days (including Disneyland).
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me all the pros and cons of these tours!!! We are going to Europe for the first time!
14 years ago  •  10 subscribers 17 answers
My husband and I are leaving Kyiv on August 21 for the AUTO-PARIS-CHIC, SHINE, BEAUTY tour. Respond, who went?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more