Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Bulgaria
The cost of car rental per day.
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
If so, where exactly, what is the price, how long does it take, how is the group formed? We are going for 9 days. Thanks
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Interested in the sights and the island of St. Ivan, is it worth it to sail there, how long does it take to visit the island, do I need to take provisions with me and how much does a round-trip transfer cost for four adults? Is it possible to swim in the sea on the way to the island or on the way back? Thanks!
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
What do you recommend for excursions? or vice versa - do not advise? on your own you can go to Balchik, Varna, ... how do you know where to go, not get lost in the city in the heat? we would be interested in parks, interesting museums, attractions (possibly), places of culture ... everyone writes about shops, but I'm tired of them at home ... we want a rest ... calm ... pleasant ... not noisy .. .
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
Enlighten me. We are thinking of going to Istanbul for one day. The question is how much it costs, from whom to take, what takes time, in short, all aspects are of interest.
9 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
Hello! Who traveled from Sunny Beach on an excursion to Romania, please share your impressions! Is it worth it to spend two days of rest?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 17 answers
I ask you to help in compiling the route SB-Sozopol. We want to rent a car in SB and drive to Sozopol. The question is which places along this route are better to visit in order to see and appreciate the beauty of these places.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I am going to Bulgaria for the first time at the end of May, I heard a lot of good things. But I prefer active rest, so as not to spend 10 days in a hotel to eat and drink, but to see the sights, some historical places, maybe some temples, so that there are impressions, and not tell what kind of wife a German has or an English husband has and what nation drinks how much. We are going to the Sunny Beach hotel, it seems, so the question is whether there is something to see, how much it costs, and indeed approximate prices for this and that. I don’t like to go somewhere without knowing how much to take with me, I don’t want to row everything that I have at home, but taking a little is also not an option, if I feel that I don’t have enough money, I start to get nervous and rest for nothing. I would be grateful if there is someone who will tell, share what is there and how and for what.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 16 answers
I'm going to Sunny Beach in July. I wonder where you can go or go there.
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
I have already flown to Bulgaria and returned home to Ukraine. I have a Bulgarian multi visa for six months until 01/30/2014. Can it be used to travel to Romania for a tour?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
can someone tell me ... how to get from Varna to Nessebar .... how better, more convenient ...
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We made a double visa in order to visit Istanbul, but after reading the reviews about this excursion, we doubted whether it was worth going there. Are there other options offered? And another question: where can I find a Turkish clothing store Wai-ki-ki (in Bulgaria, not in Istanbul)?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 17 answers
I'm going to rest in St. Vlas with 2 grandchildren (7 and 9 years old) Tell me about excursions. Thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Please tell us who was, about the following recreational excursions: 1. Fishing. 2. Jeep safari. 3. Evening walk on the yacht.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
I'm going to Bulgaria for the first time ... I want to visit interesting places ... where you can buy tickets for excursions today, what more interesting places can you recommend ... and who was at the Bell View Hotel ... write ...
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
My mother, 68, and daughter, 11, are traveling with me. Where can I go so that it is not tiring and interesting for everyone?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Can someone tell me where the leather factory (bags, jackets) is located in Plovdiv and how to get there, address (coordinates)
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
On your own ... to the Botanical Garden ... and back
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
if possible in more detail
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! I ask for your help since I am going to Bulgaria for the first time and I would like to visit the sights of Sunny Beach (and not only). Thank you in advance. Maybe someone rested in Carolina and can tell something? Thanks to!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Interested in cost, duration, and indeed, impressions of the trip.
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 25 answers
My wife and I will have a rest in Obzor (Bulgaria) in August 2012. What is the most interesting excursion worth going to and how much will it cost?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I don’t have much money to go to Bulgaria, how much will the excursions cost approximately?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
We are going for 14 days with a teenage daughter, I want not only to warm my belly, but also to see something. Recommend interesting excursions.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
TORO NEGRO 3* Chaika district, Golden Sands region. How to get to Nessebar more economically? Prices?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Who will rest in Bulgaria in the SB area, after the trip, leave information on the cost of excursions. I made inquiries to the agencies of Balchik - the prices are somehow heavenly.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 13 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more