Questions about SpainExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Spain
We're going to Gran Canaria. Tell me, please, what sights, viewing platforms and excursions to visit? A bit confused - I haven't found anything interesting yet except for the dunes of Maspalomas, the rum plant and the rock of the Finger of God. We probably won't take the car.
10 months ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Who knows good free audio guides? I found only guides on a paid basis.
4 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! We were in Salou in September. We took excursions and a not too pleasant situation arose with the guide (two times after the excursions, transportation to hotels was not properly provided). After returning, they filed a complaint with ITravex, which organized excursions. The company considered our claims, but sided with the guide (the guide, of course, exposes himself as white and fluffy and declares that we are all lying and everything was great). So I would like to go further and complain about ITravex already. Where can you go with complaints? Thank you in advance.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
So far I have found only the local agency Bus Plana, I have already searched FB in groups, I don’t know where to find fellow travelers on a rented car, so that I can ride together and see nearby cities on my own (we don’t drive ()
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 11 answers
Good day. Please tell me who was on the bus tour of Spain the southern queen or some similar tour to Spain from Akkord-tour. One day they offer an evening show Flamenco's whole life. Is it worth going?
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! What is the cheapest way to travel to Barcelona if you are staying at a hotel in Salou? Is one day in Barcelona not enough? It turns out that the trip Salou - Barcelona 2-3 days round trip, too expensive.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I would like to visit Andalusia, the famous Granada, Seville, Ronda for 7 days in May. The budget is limited. There is no experience of independent trips, as well as time for preparation. How best to organize this trip: 1. Immediately order a tour of these cities from a travel agency. 2. Buy a tour to Malaga and buy excursions on the spot.
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 26 answers
What is the price? Is it worth going? Where to book?
8 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I calculate flight options, and it turns out to be approximately the same in cost - fly to Gran Canaria + fly from Tenerife, or fly in and fly out from Tenerife. Is Gran Canaria worth a visit if we will be in Tenerife anyway?
8 years ago  •  8 subscribers 15 answers
Who was driving? What are the alternative means of transportation? You need to leave Krsta Brava on February 13 and be in Madrid on the 14th in the morning. Thanks for answers. ps. Flying to Spain for the first time
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Or exactly at 11:00 I have to go up, and at 13:00 go down.
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Tour - classic Spain
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
We want to go to Barcelona on our own. Because I have already been to Barcelona, ​​I would just like to take a walk and visit the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell. The reviews say that it is better to take tickets via the Internet in advance, otherwise there will be long queues. Which is generally not realistic to get in without a pre-purchased ticket. I just don't want to plan ahead. Wanted to locate
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Are there analogues of bus plana?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon. Tell me, please, dear experts, what is more profitable in Spain for visiting attractions - car rental (average cost per day for a middle-class car?) Or travel agency services (at a hotel or street?) Thanks.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I purchased a ticket for Bas Touristik via the Internet. I received a voucher by email. Can you please tell me where I can exchange it for a ticket?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to Salou at the end of June. Four adults, three children, the youngest is 5 years old. First time in Spain. We want to visit interesting places, but the information on the Internet is so-so. What do you recommend, who was where! What is the cheapest way to organize excursions? Help to have fun. Share your experience! Thank you all in advance)))
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good day. Tell me, are there "street agencies" in this country to organize excursions on the spot? Or is it better to take from a tour operator? And tell me about the cost of these excursions
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! We are going to have a rest in the hotel in the summer of 2014. We will definitely go by train to Barcelona. What sights would you recommend to visit in Barcelona?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Are there tour companies in Calella where you can buy excursions cheaper than from a tour operator.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Are there trips to Paris? And approximately how much will it cost? We will rest from May 3 to May 17 in Salou.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
2 days to explore Barcelona, ​​approximately only one place with a cable car will be able to visit.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
FRAGATA,3* Costa Del Maresme! Good afternoon friends ! I'm going to this hotel! I didn’t find a single review about him, is he really so bad that no one went to him? Who knows anything about the hotel or this city?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more