Questions about Spainshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Spain
Hello! In September, I plan to fly with a girl to the Costa Brava (we haven’t decided on the exact place yet, but we choose between Blanes, Loret and Tossa) to relax. I would like to know what are the approximate prices for products in the markets, where is it better to buy? Also wondering if it's worth buying clothes/shoes there?
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
I see a lot of promotional air and bus tickets. But I don't know if it's really profitable or just write like that? I understand that everyone has different budgets, but about what is the best price (from x $ and to x $) to Europe and Asia in 2 directions.
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it possible to buy souvenirs and small things on the spot? Is it necessary to go to Barcelona for this?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is it possible to buy it? Where ? And how much does it cost at least approximately? My husband and I will rest in Salou, maybe you can buy it there or is it still in Barcelona?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Dear tourists! Who bought castanets in Spain? Are they on sale in souvenir shops, which ones and how much do they cost on average?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I love stylish classic trendy clothes. Is there one in this center?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to Spain, I want to buy sports shoes (football boots). Buy in Spain or in Russia, whatever you advise. Many thanks!!!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
They say: Spain is all about shopping. Is it so? We are going to the Costa Brava. In addition to attractions, there will be shopping. What can be bought there interesting, useful and brought home? Interested in food, drinks, clothing and accessories. Thanks in advance for your replies.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 14 answers
Are there any good fashionable clothes? Where to buy it in Barcelona?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Can you please tell me how it is with credit card payment? how many shops and restaurants, cafes with such an option as a cashless payment? Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I flew in from Barcelona today with tax free receipts in my hands. stamped at customs. but I didn’t have time to receive the money due to the fact that money in Barcelona is received before check-in for the flight. and then because of frantic queues. but in general there are envelopes from shops. .but I don’t know where to send it at the airport, the staff explained what is needed in Madrid or according to the place of residence in the relevant banks. but we don’t have such banks in Kemerovo that would work with the tax free system. It’s a pity that 1500 euros if it disappears. .
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
purchases
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Planning a vacation in October
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I would like to know if there are good quality sheepskin coats and leather for sale there and how are the prices for them?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
All questions
UAE
more